Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Erotic Rendez-Vous
That was quite intense. I'll be waiting for more Big Grin
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
[Image: harcelement+de+rue.jpg]

PIROPO... Like it or not!

I'm not the kind of woman to be exalted to listen a piropo. Some are very common, unimaginative and therefore uninteresting. Those who both claim to be said to a very sensual and well-presented woman or to a 'market fisherwoman'. Others, on the other hand, have something that can 'scratch' my ego... like to hear them. Don't reply back, but I like!
I have two juicy stories, piropo's related, both happened, long, long time ago.
The first one was when I'd a huge fight with my bf at the time, I was pissed walking down the street and this 'poor guy' had the unfortunate idea of saying: "Ó Boa! Dava-te cá uma foda!!!" (more or like "Ey Hottie! I give you one good fuck"), pissed as I was, I stopped, turned around, walked towards him (he was with his 2 or 3 friends) faced him and with my nose inches away of his, I said: "Com essa carinha, tásse mesmo a ver que só davas uma" (kinda "With that stupid face, you sure only could give one"), then turned around I kept walking down the street, listening the laughter of his friends.
The second one was... much more 'caliente', this guy, threw a piropo, not an imaginative one, but not common, I didn't said nothing, but after a while he'd balls to come to me, with smooth talking excusing himself, saying that he wished I wasn't mad at him, that he just couldn't hold the amazement at my presence, bla, bla, bla... But to tell the truth, at that time, I loved when they came with that bullshit soft talk, but nevertheless they were buffing inside waiting to be able to release their claws. It was only a shame he didn't knew when to stop, OK, we went to bed several times (with bed, I mean...car, mall's bathroom, nightclub's bathroom, other hidden locations...) but it got to the point I wasn't feeling horny anymore. And back then, I didn't liked to let situations drag till they lose all interest. Poor guy, he liked what he had and for a while, he didn't let go... but I was done with him, I'd gave him what I have to give! It was long ago, but I'm still sure he kept one of my favourite panties... I wonder if he still have them, if I found him again (we never know) I'll ask him...
To be simple is to be great
[Image: Tuta1.jpg]

RED...

In a study conducted by the University of Rochester, that I read long time ago, they (the researchers) reached to this final conclusion:
"Women in red are much more attractive. Men consider women dressed in red, more sexual attractive than others dressed on other colours". The same study also refers that in animal world, some female primates (baboons, chimpanzees) presents a reddish coloration during the ovulation season, what males consider irresistible. That's why the most common lipstick colour is RED, that RED is well often considered the love colour, and so and so on...
But now let's see: Isn't true that a man considers a women in a RED LACE lingerie more irresistible than in a white cotton? (OK, black is also very appealing). Can you resist a RED THONG... in sorts of saying, eat me, rip me out? Well, from our point of view (female one) I have some serious doubts if the same applies! Can we really say that a hot dude in RED BOXERS is way more irresistible than in some other colour? Give us more desire to jump on and rip his clothes off if we glimpse that 'redness' showing out? Hmmm...I don't know!
wow only wow
Hi sweeties, i wrote this one in a... moment of joy Big Grin since i think it's too 'hardcore' for a normal thread, i'm going to post it in here
kisses
T

[Image: sex-orgasm-700x446.jpg]

A FANTASY

I feel in my entire body this abyssal rapture,
Throw myself blindly into that carnal frenzy,
I suck, in hallucination, that stiff impish prick,
Feel your fluids in my throat and get hoarse.

I tease you with profanity, insult you in folly,
Clove my nails in your backs in total delirium,
I grind and act as a whore, that’s my destiny,
Use my entire body as possessed in full rave.

Your cock, thriving as an ox, penetrates me,
Your tongue, lissome as a snake, arouses me,
Stimulate me, relax me and make me come.

Feel your thick and dense sperm inside me,
A milked seminal nectar that summons me,
To a final squirt that I feel even in the bones.
Hhhhmmm..... quite the picture this painted in my mind. Quite primal and carnal feelings and actions there. I definitly enjoyed it Big Grin
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
[Image: a-sexy-teacher-costume-with-white-stockings.jpg]

I'M NOT A TEACHER

For that reason i don't like having to teach basic stuff to guys. It's not because i'm bad or something, it's not even a defect, is just if you, person who had born with a penis, want to learn the 'aeiou' of how to take a woman to heaven and bring her back, i'm not your right choice, better for you to pick another one, one with a stronger pedagogical character! Luckily, I've managed to avoid those who still attend the 1st and 2nd degree of 'how to properly please a cunt'. But of course, in other times I'd my share of these specimens, I don't know, maybe I was more patient back then, or maybe I just was more slut, nevertheless, after a while it becomes tiring ask to calculate the primitive of 2x2 and all they know is that the sum of the squares of the cathets is equal to the hypotenuse square.
But, but, but....first time...

Glad to see you writing again, Tan Tan. Hopefully we'll see you around more often, from now.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
[Image: depositphotos_113849966-stock-illustrati...fe-and.jpg]

At that hour of the morning, I don't know what kind of impulse (or it was some divine intervention?) gave me to drop my espresso and get up to interpose myself between the strong punch of the big guy and his face. Perhaps the almost certainty that men don't beat a women except in domestic modesty without audiences, but moving on...

He thanked me politely with a new coffee which forced me to the limit, to not yelling at him, that to me, no dude pays anything! Not anymore they don't. And then he started to spread his wings of a politician banished to the capital and surrounded by people on all sides, with proposals for action, business and exchange of favors to cram his days. Not even sex was lacking, even if they later ask for a better job for themselves or for some relative or for him to give a hand to release that licence in the city hall related to that 'guy' or that 'group' he knew about. Much was that rained hoes glued to him with their hot bodies sculpted in gyms, only to be able to benefit of the status that walking by his arm provided. Sometimes, he confided to me, even spent some 'big greenies' with girls of a price list only to choose in his own way what he paid for.

I gathered up the instincts of undressing him and appeasing his sorrows with great perspiration in a mess of sexes in the mouth and hands nailed to buttocks and even the magic of making a penis grow inside me in synchronized and spasmodic touches of vagina, because he wasn't needing a good fuck, but instead, a patient pair of loving ears that scared the loneliness of the days out of him.
[Image: tumblr_la3mukXecv1qc1tj4o1_500.jpg]

Salivate with the memory of your intense flavor

Want to receive you once more with my mouth

With warm kisses that cover all your entire body

With hands that hold and cuddle you into mine

Want your honey, your juice, quench this thirst...

I want, want, want... so much it hurts!

Oh! Sweet sensation of sage madness!

Glimpsing your face, in a silent scream

That only one orgasm can provide...