Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
(03-04-2024, 12:54 PM)petite-sweet Wrote: can we please have the option to hide our levels or just get rid of XP and levels?
all it seems to do is facilitate the mnf$ hustling and taking away from the "meet n fuck" of the game.

you have to gain exp to buy poses and when you are high level its more fun in the game Smile
EXP and levels seem to be at the heart of the game so I don't see them going.  One of the motivations for playing is to get the nextt level.

I think it will mainly be the low levels who will hide their level and so it will be assumed that anyone hiding their level is low; other players may then choose not to engage as there will be no EXP and/or they are not experienced players worth engaging with.
i be thibking should make this pose for malle pose
https://hentairox.com/view/298963/9/

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-06-2024, 07:13 PM)Ramin Wrote:
(03-04-2024, 12:54 PM)petite-sweet Wrote: can we please have the option to hide our levels or just get rid of XP and levels?
all it seems to do is facilitate the mnf$ hustling and taking away from the "meet n fuck" of the game.

you have to gain exp to buy poses and when you are high level its more fun in the game Smile

Unless you're free to play, in which case you run out of unlockable poses pretty early on.
hello, anyone play mnf in linux?