Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Private Messages
i think that the devs didnt think of changing the duracion notice as they reduced the lasting time of PM.
and perhaps no one talked or remembered them on it (changing notice) then.

The possibilityof PM management was one oft the first wishes in suggestions thread (i think).  ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
(08-25-2017, 09:33 PM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: i think that the devs didnt think of changing the duracion notice as they reduced the lasting time of PM.
and perhaps no one talked or remembered them on it (changing notice) then.

The possibilityof PM management was one oft the first wishes in suggestions thread (i think).  ;-))

So let's it get it  talked about.  Mods please respond.
The more recent PM storage time, the possibility of managing PM's, but more important, the BUG that makes messages dissapear from inbox. I'm sure all has been presented to the devs. Given that we got the possibility to sort people in friends list, perhaps a PM management system will be implemented sometimes in the next few months.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
I think it would also be nice to be able to remove messages that you yourself want to remove instead of having to wait the 30+ days to do it. I'd also like the option of saving messages or old sections of them especially if they have important info in it.
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
(08-25-2017, 10:01 PM)Zephyr Wrote: So let's it get it  talked about.  Mods please respond.

What is your question or concern?....  Huh
(08-27-2017, 12:55 PM)JohnSins Wrote:
(08-25-2017, 10:01 PM)Zephyr Wrote: So let's it get it  talked about.  Mods please respond.

Why post this when it's all in the previous posts.

John, read all the posts in this thread and you'll see people curiosities and questions. Smile
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
(08-27-2017, 01:44 PM)Zephyr Wrote:

Cause it seems that you want an answer to a question that has already been answered. As to why, I doubt the devs tell the mods why....
If your trying to get feedback on your pm suggestions, don't expect the mods to say for the 1000th time that they want this stuff too. This has been asked for countless times,its really up to the devs at this point...
(08-27-2017, 11:52 PM)JohnSins Wrote:
(08-27-2017, 01:44 PM)Zephyr Wrote:

Cause it seems that you want an answer to a question that has already been answered. As to why, I doubt the devs tell the mods why....
If your trying to get feedback on your pm suggestions, don't expect the mods to say for the 1000th time that they want this stuff too. This has been asked for countless times,its really up to the devs at this point...
Two simple points
1 Greater player control of PMs - Should not be hard
2 Why do messages now not last 30 days
I only hope to delete some messages I want to remove. I have 2 pages of messages from 10 pages, but I didn't check if those deleted messages were older than 30 days. I guess the PM system is doing fine though. Except that, there are some information you want to save but will only soon deleted.
[Image: download.png]