Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BDSM room competition for Krischan
(08-04-2017, 03:28 PM)Gamma.. Wrote: just a suggestion but a little contrast would be good ......to bring out the goods and also tht stand kinda thing is cutting up the walls n i would gladly help if u need any <3

thank you very much Big Grin
oh my now u get more and more competitors. i think my room will amount me 100k Smile)
Now here is my room for this competition ;-))

[Image: CHT8Upwd_o.jpg]
[Image: detail.gif]
        well i'm not the best one bnut i want to inform this room was my 1st  one
look at my work and rate it, please Wink
[Image: tumblr_inline_otztjkLDR01v3lpux_1280.jpg]
next time! Cool
i love them all. yeliza remind pls: bath, kitchen and bed is still needable.
As i know the interior decoration (bath, bed, kitchen, desk, couch and TV) will always be placed automatically over the template when you load it ;-))
( some post the templates and some post how it looks, when it is loaded ) ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
(08-06-2017, 11:50 AM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: As i know the interior decoration (bath, bed, kitchen, desk, couch and TV) will always be placed automatically over the template when you load it ;-))
( some post the templates and some post how it looks, when it is loaded ) ;-))

Thank you very much willie.

here i post a room of rayan. he isnt in forum, so i do for him as competioner

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-06-2017, 09:11 AM)Krischan Wrote: i love them all. yeliza remind pls: bath, kitchen and bed is still needable.

oh i know, tthe pic was to big
(08-06-2017, 07:32 PM)Yeliza Wrote:
(08-06-2017, 09:11 AM)Krischan Wrote: i love them all. yeliza remind pls: bath, kitchen and bed is still needable.

oh i know, tthe pic was to big

its not me decide who will be the winner. we will ask around and the one with most votes win. so also second and third place will be defined