Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Apartments

My first designs Smile Heart
Photo 
Aquí les dejo algunos diseños, espero que llamen su atención y les guste,

[archivo adjunto = 5936] [adjunto = 5935] [adjunto = 5934] [adjunto = 5933] [adjunto = 5932]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow bro, these are simply amazing! Keep up the great work!  Big Grin
Hey, those are cool. understated and themed to areas of the game. =3 nice
[adjunto = 5973] [adjunto = 5974] [adjunto = 5975] [adjunto = 5976] [adjunto = 5977]

[Image: test-png.png]
This is the room I made for my apartment. Since it has my Instagram in the design, feel free to use it, it's basically an 'ad' ^_^. I have decided not to expand on original design and keep walls and windows as they were.
Edit: Using external link due to png being higher in quality and ends up too big of a file for upload, just right click and save.
Edit2: I got told some people can't download these designs, so I'm attaching it like normal as well. Remember though the first option is higher quality image.

Photo 
[Image: garagezala01.png]
Same story as above post, garage background.
Edit: car was comicaly too big so I've resized it
Edit2: I got told some people can't download these designs, so I'm attaching it like normal as well. Remember though the first option is higher quality image.

badass
          This is my Apt. Called, Stairway to Heaven.
A question for the forum:

I have a long time apartment design that is currently loaded in game. I can't seem to find the original file on my PC. I think it may be on an old laptop.

Is there a way to download the currently loaded file? I'd like to change the designs out, but don't want to lose this one.