Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Apartments
Np! And keep up the good work Tommy! ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Hello, here I come to ask for help for a friend of mine.
he tries to put his deco on his apartment and when asked if he is ok to change, he answers yes and it marks him error the deco is already set when it is not the case.
has anyone ever had this problem and if so how did he manage to fix it?
This is one of the most interesting threads around.

I feel like showing my apt as well, this was my first design ^^ As you can see, I'm more of an elegant and sober style.

[Image: I7v0iCH.jpg]
[Image: GafpYad.jpg]
(05-14-2018, 11:26 AM)Emmie Wrote: Mine is quite simple, but here goes! People are free to take it and use it, edit it, or share it with others. Please don't sell it though. If someone is interested in something similar, with different colors and such, I could probably find a bit of time. And if you really really have to try and sell it, please at the very least credit me. Cause I did spend a few hours making it. xD

Really like this one. I’m looking for something similar in a minimalistic style since finally taking the plunge and purchasing an apartments yesterday. 
So if there are designers available and think they can come up with a simple design that tries to diverge a bit from the apartment limitations (I’m not looking for having a kitchen or a bathroom, I’d prefer to change things up) then hit me up. We’ll discuss fees and obviously I’ll give a more detailed description of what I’m looking for.
I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place. I'm trying to buy an apartment using the discount but I keep getting booted out onto the street  Smile I have a premium account
does anyone have the default template? can't download it for some reason
Look at this post :
https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread...0#pid31110
there is a template attached ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
Hi I have a question, If you buy an apartment, all the avatars from the same account will have it too? or it's personal?
Apartments  are attached only to on the avatar that buys it.
[Image: detail.gif]
Photo 
Hi all,

After a while I'm back doing some background designs again. This time my client was a lovely man who wanted an apartment for a surprise birthday party for his friend Rosie. I love a nice story with happy people and got sold on the idea.

The apartment had many requests including a pink theme, images of a particular baseball player, Avengers, Christian Bale Batman, Atlanta skyline, a burger with cookies and a deck of UNO cards. All good. 
At the end, I made two files: one to be used after the party and another with a Happy Birthday banner in the design.

As always, the design was done using 3D modelling.

Hope you like it.

[Image: 267f51_2062d4826ceb4bbeb8767c00f4aba682~mv2.webp]
"All human judgement is uncertain. The errors of a judge, however innocently or unintentionally committed have consequences as serious as the crimes of others. Judging is a duty to be performed when it cannot be honourably avoided and never a privilege to be coveted."