Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Price o_o ???
I noticed lately that Kumori said selling Premium codes for ingame cash is not allowed by players anymore .. only through Approved Sellers ... so guys you should make a specific price for it ?? so what is the price for now!
as iam in Egypt i cant use my Visa or Credit Card to buy a Membership for MNF Im already adult for my parents .. so it would be awkward if they noticed im playing this game already so im buying Premium for in game cash so please if you guys gonna make only Approved Sellers make sure to make a Specific Price too !
I'M A SIMPLE PERSON WITH A COMPLICATED MIND . 

Yea I think It is a good idea that the process of selling the codes IG cash to be controlled by the mods with a specific prices To prevent monopoly
[Image: coollogo_com-197682557.gif]
(07-09-2017, 09:13 PM)Mi-Do Wrote: Yea I think It is a good idea that the process of selling the codes  IG cash  to be controlled by the mods  with a specific prices To prevent monopoly

+1 I think it might get along with high prices once you get approved you get powers.. so MODS should pick a specific price for selling Premium and Approved sellers would accept that as the MOD approved them to sell
I'M A SIMPLE PERSON WITH A COMPLICATED MIND . 

yea well i think the mods shd put a reasonable price for prem with ingame money .....i think once ppl get approved n they get a sense of security they might just keep rocketing the prem prices ....n its really bad....it happend evn bfr the registering specific ppl but once u know tht they are the only sellers and u have to come to them no matter what price they say it gets really really bad (notice tht i just used two reallys' lol tsk sorry i shdnt have joked) but anyways yes i agree tht the mods shd come up with a reasonable price too becoz well....not everyones rich and .......the only reason some of us are playing mnf is becoz we have prem n the game doesnt get boring its just a suggestion .....ok i so wanna make an othr weird joke but im gonna save tht for later....<3
Thing is that you ppl aren't really thinking too well about this. First of all we as mods can't tell the sellers for how much they would have to sell the codes. Cuz if someone buys a code and wants to sell it for 100k and we tell him to sell it for 50k then he'll stop buying codes. And besides that, the more sellers there are the lower the prices should get cuz they'll be competing against eachother. If a code gets too expensive then they'll just find another seller to buy from
Just sold a 3 month code for $42k
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
bad_aditi Wrote:hey you sell premium codes for mnf ?
just in case this person reads this thread, you got private messaging disabled.

And yes, sometimes under the right conditions
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]