Poll: What type of sex pose should be added next?
FM - Female controlled
MF - Male controlled
FF - Lesbian
MM - Gay
FFM - Female Controlled
FFM - Male Controlled
MMF - Female controlled
MMF - Male controlled
Group Sex - 4 or more - Females control
Group Sex - 4 or more - Males control
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
Sex Poses IVB - Battle of the Sexes - vote for 2 poses
Yeah I do think another mf/fm pose would be good just to give variety to everything since we've had nonstop same sex poses and threesome poses
Wow it's still a close race!
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Not really lol think the majority agree the next pose should be a fm female controlled pose, followed either by a female controlled threesome or group sex (4 or more either male or female controlled), which I think is a long ways off lol but seeing the results I'd say it's not very close more just what most of us expected to see in a poll like this
i like a pose of pegging femail use strapon to fuck males can that be a thing please
Would of loved to see a FFF pose, personally.
I have been planning the next more specific poll and I'm very excited about what's coming. I have a newfound respect for the decisions that the devs have to make when picking a new pose... the vote is still very close which makes the planning even tougher. but it's great to see such positive participation with the hope of improving the game. keep voting & sharing ideas I'm looking forward to the final results
Personally I'd like it if women could take control of the actions haven't had many lately and especially 3 somes.
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
wayneob2 & adrianavr60 - please use another thread for those links. This thread is intended discuss sex poses that we want to see implemented in the game. Please keep your replies relevant to the thread topic.
Thanks,
Need more pose that allow me to squirt or cum with cock inside my pussy
Looks like FM (female controlled) won. Time for part II