Poll: What type of sex pose should be added next?
FM - Female controlled
MF - Male controlled
FF - Lesbian
MM - Gay
FFM - Female Controlled
FFM - Male Controlled
MMF - Female controlled
MMF - Male controlled
Group Sex - 4 or more - Females control
Group Sex - 4 or more - Males control
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
Sex Poses IVB - Battle of the Sexes - vote for 2 poses
(07-09-2017, 03:30 PM)Diana Wrote: MMF with F in control: double handjob and alternate blowjob Wink

http://68.media.tumblr.com/a403266c4dabc...o1_250.gif

Good Idea! I agree!
If There's Rust On The Roof, You Know The Basement Is Wet!   Angel
(07-10-2017, 06:56 AM)Holladiewaldfee Wrote:
(07-09-2017, 03:30 PM)Diana Wrote: MMF with F in control: double handjob and alternate blowjob Wink

http://68.media.tumblr.com/a403266c4dabc...o1_250.gif

Good Idea! I agree!

Completely concur with you.  Smile
yea yey we dont have a female controlled threesome pose like NOT EVEN ONE THATS A CRISIS lol well....we just recently had a ff pose soo n also we all had other poses but gee FEMALE CONTROLLED THREE SOME POSES IT SOUNDS SUPER COOL gives me goosebumps sorry for screaming my bad hehehe how bout a classic threesome pose a doggy style sex pose with one guy getting blow n other doing good stuff from behind ..hehe or also maybe an orgy we didnt have tht one too .....we have a lot of options hehee
@gamma .. some inspirations ;-))
you can look here if you want :-))

Drawings of (new) poses
[Image: detail.gif]
Since the other topic is closed, maybe i would put here: how about a M/F boob licking/sucking - female standing when partner suck/licks her boobs while fingering her pussy.

In case its made a M/F (male control) i think would be a good idea for those boob lovers to have a pose that can just have their attention on them. And its a "preliminary pose" (like the oral ones), which males only have one (the muff diving).
lol, group sex is making a comeback...
(07-12-2017, 12:41 AM)JohnSins Wrote: lol, group sex is making a comeback...

hoi.....whut do u mean its making a comeback it never was there... in the first place was it?? .....or am i just plain ignorant ......*soo confused* ......<3
Where is FFF choice?
Blck- I considered adding FFF but there weren't enough options available and I wanted to be thoroughly balanced by having a female controlled option as well as Male controlled. based on the results so far it seems female controlled poses are favored.

To the group as a whole - as you vote please continue to share your
ideas for the specific poses that you want so we can gather ideas for the next poll which will vote to narrow down the pose type(male/female/group) to a specific pose (for example FM Tit Feast or FM Full body Tit Massage pose or FM sex in split pose or FM Ankles behind head pretzel pose or FFM girls riding face & cock pose or FFFF lesbian circle). Any and all ideas welcome as we prepare for the next poll.
Thanks
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(07-12-2017, 06:20 AM)Blck Wrote: Where is FFF choice?

I wouldn't mind, I mean the vote is up to the people, but we haven't gotten a pose that involves both sexes since February. For future polls we could just do FF/FFF as a single category, same for MM...