Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Ingame Code Selling
(07-12-2017, 04:22 PM)Mitsudo Wrote:  I don't get the difference between premium and certificates, do you have limited options with certificates or what?

People have the option to buy premium, which is tied specifically to the account that it's email is registered to. Whereas premium certificates are  the premium codes(3,6,12months). You buy them and your sent a code that gives you premium access. People buy certificates to give to friends or just sell....
(07-12-2017, 04:22 PM)Mitsudo Wrote: Do the same apply to the IG money sellers? Last night I was on the beaver server and a dude came to the beach offering easy money, I was intrested and sent him a pm and he told me what amount I wanted, I said 120k (for a premium) and he told me what I had to offer in exchange I said "I don't know you name it" and he said he wasn't gonna tell me unless I gave him a propose. So I didn't answer him any more. I have another question, I don't get the difference between premium and certificates, do you have limited options with certificates or what?

There's two types of premiums: subscription based (charged monthly until you wish to stop it) and certificates ( codes for premiumship, a one time use, in which you will have to buy again if the previous expires)

And certificates can be gifted to others easily in game by sharing the code to em.
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
Thank you all for your time and explication I get it now, and I'm Premium too!!!
Mitsudo Wrote:Thank you all for your time and explication I get it now, and I'm Premium too!!!

Welcome <3

And congrats Smile
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
You can give gifts if you want
(07-14-2017, 06:21 PM)Kumori Wrote: You can give gifts if you want

I have >1 prem account but my CC seems linked to 1 email address so I have to gift.

There is no difference in cost or benefits and I prefer non-recurring payments.   Just have to reload outfits.
I want to know something, is it true you can buy a premium account with $150000 from game? thanks
(07-17-2017, 01:55 AM)Hornycub Wrote: I want to know something, is it true you can buy a premium account with $150000 from game? thanks

Yeah it's true.
(07-17-2017, 05:15 AM)AdamKroenen Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 01:55 AM)Hornycub Wrote: I want to know something, is it true you can buy a premium account with $150000 from game? thanks

Yeah it's true.

Thank you very much   Big Grin
Thats what the approved sellers are for