Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Ingame Code Selling
(07-11-2017, 12:58 PM)Lady-Kinvara Wrote:
(07-11-2017, 11:08 AM)AdamKroenen Wrote:
(07-11-2017, 06:51 AM)Lady-Kinvara Wrote:
(07-10-2017, 09:48 PM)AdamKroenen Wrote: 50K per code..? Where is that, give me 20 xDDD Tongue

Is this for real? Then certainly I am gonna have one. Rolleyes

Obviously isn't true.
I know. But wouldn't it be cool if it was. just needed a clarification. That's all.
oh well .....i understand how u feel it ll be super cool even 50 is a dream but.....according to my research 1k in mnf corrency is equilant to 1 american dollor sooo selling for 20 would be a freaking loss for them soooo if u find a dealer offering 50 then ur in super luck becoz tht is really rare as far as my estimate goes after all this the prem would be sold at a average of maybe between 100 n 150 sooo if u get a seller who is selling less then 100 then u are lucky ^^ but getting less then 50 is practically impossible......if u do find a seller who is selling it to you fr less then 50 then he is probably fake then check the list of kumori if he is really a seller then probably is in love with you lol anyways ....peace out!!!!! <3
Thumbs Up 
Hey, I want permission to sell prem codes for IG money.
I already have premium if i put a new code, will it add?
(07-12-2017, 12:23 AM)Karoline Wrote: I already have premium if i put a new code, will it add?

No, gotta wait till your premium expires, then it will accept the new code.
(07-11-2017, 08:20 PM)lHunter Wrote: Hey, I want permission to sell prem codes for IG money.

well.....im pretty sure u read kumori s post bout how to register urself u have to go find him and if u satisfy him tht u are a genuine seller then u will definitely get the perm to sell codes....im not really sure but as far as i know u have to be able to show tht u r in possession of a certain no of codes n also u must be able to show tht u have already delivered to a certain customer.....sooo atleast that is whut i have heard but as u have already saw the post bout ingame sellling u must contact a mod......good luck........peace out..<3
Greetings! Just gave the payment options a try after my previous VIP certificate expired, and for some odd reason its not working (as of this moment) as last time. So aye, think I'll give these approved sellers a try :3

Btw, besides Paypal what other payment options do these good Samaritans offer? Maybe Neteller or other online payment platforms perhaps? Or perhaps there's a fellow countrymen among these fellas, that'll definitely allow my current local bank transfers to em real smoothly (From Malaysia btw) Big Grin
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
There are no other platforms besides the ones the game provides. Paypal is something I offer myself
Welp, at least there's alternatives. Good enough Smile

Gotta set my Paypal real quick, gonna get back to you when its ready, cause I rarely ever use it for online purchases x3

Update: Gotta take 24 hours for my card to be ready for Paypal. Gonna update if anything comes up
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
Do the same apply to the IG money sellers? Last night I was on the beaver server and a dude came to the beach offering easy money, I was intrested and sent him a pm and he told me what amount I wanted, I said 120k (for a premium) and he told me what I had to offer in exchange I said "I don't know you name it" and he said he wasn't gonna tell me unless I gave him a propose. So I didn't answer him any more. I have another question, I don't get the difference between premium and certificates, do you have limited options with certificates or what?
Same thing just one of them is a code you can either gift/sell to someone or use yourself while the other as soon as you buy it, it activates premium for you