Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Ingame Code Selling
I just noticed that Kumori has removed me from the Approved sellers list... so I guess I am not selling anymore
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
Is buying codes through paypal still an option or is that not allowed anymore?
It's my only option to pay with, I like the game but farming 350k through minigames every 3 months just isn't worth it :/
New rule for this thread:

If you were banned in-game for scamming players in any way and we catch you posting in this thread, you will be banned from these forums.

I should point out that the rule is still "buy at your own risk from non-approved sellers" in-game, as well as in this thread. But because the spirit of this thread is to encourage legitimate code sales, I don't think it helps if we give people the chance to scam someone again on this forum when we know they scammed someone in the past in-game.

If you appealed your ban successfully, you may only post here if your ban was found to be without merit. If you have any questions about whether you should post here, please ask Emmie, Vrook or any other member of the in-game moderator team.

Everyone else is free to go back to stimulating the market. Yes it's an immature double entendre, but would you expect anything else? Big Grin
(12-17-2018, 09:49 PM)Lady_Alexa Wrote: I just noticed that Kumori has removed me from the Approved sellers list... so I guess I am not selling anymore

You don't have to necessarily stop. It just decreases clientele since people treat the list like some type of Holy Bible.

To be honest people don't look that much on this list...but you will maybe have like...20-25% less customers if you get deleted from it
"Secrets kept are weapons wasted."

I have got a premium code to sell for 275k it is valid for 3 months. The code has been checked by a moderator so pm me if interested in buying
Edit: The post this was in response to was deleted, but I'm leaving this reply up since the question was regarding selling accounts.

Short version: Don't do that.

Long version: If you applied a certificate code to the wrong account, contact Support at team.mnfclub@gmail.com, as that's your best chance of salvaging it. However, selling accounts is a clear violation of the Terms of Service, specifically part III, section 6:

Quote:6. You may not transfer your account to any member and you are responsible for what happens on your account, including the billing charges and the conduct/behaviour of user(s).

In other words, keep it off these forums. This thread is for buying and selling codes only, please and thank you.
how do i cancel my premium membership so it dont continue to take money out of my account?
(02-25-2019, 07:04 AM)JackEdwardLedington Wrote: how do i cancel my premium membership so it dont continue to take money out of my account?

Both Vendo and CCBill have ways to cancel your account. With CCBill, it's in the FAQ. Vendo has a similar customer support process, which I believe can be found here.
I want to sell a code for in game cash but still relatively new to this. Is there some sort of guide to stick to? I want to avoid being scammed out of my code but also avoid the buyer being worried about an unauthorised seller