Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking for a submissive girl for RP
Yeah i agree with the queen, it's hard to find in the game a good sub, because many of them are novices influenced by the damned grey and his fucking fifty shades, and when you try something a bit different then they run away
(05-04-2016, 05:23 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: you looking for Dom@ RP_RICK?

Indeed
Been exploring a lot lately, and trying new things in game. But I usualy find sub partners, so i have been laking an experience with a dom, and I am a curious fellow
Every word a world
(06-01-2016, 06:25 AM)RP_RICK Wrote:
(05-04-2016, 05:23 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: you looking for Dom@ RP_RICK?

Indeed
Been exploring a lot lately, and trying new things in game. But I usualy find sub partners, so i have been laking an experience with a dom, and I am a curious fellow

Hmm, I may be tempted to explore my dominant side a little more...

But back to the main point that seems to be being discussed, I don't think there is any shortage of 'good' submissive girls. It's more that we don't announce ourselves, and wait for somebody who we feel to be a good enough dom. I have only met two people so far that make me want to submit to them, and sadly only one of them is a mistress (the other is just obscenely wonderful in every way).

I may be submissive sexually, but I need to be treated right. I can't be dommed through aggression or violence; I submit through respect and worshipping.
(04-30-2016, 07:23 PM)RP_RICK Wrote: Interesting this can be a problem, most of my partners are subs, and I'm not looking for them.
It's been hard to find the opposite for me

I'll agree with Rick here also. I tend to be more on the dominant end but once in a while, I'd love for the woman to take charge and Dom me.
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

Even though it is not, how I usually am, I have been able to assume the mantle of the authority I have as a teacher and engage in sexual acts. I have been told that can be quite dominating.

Lexi, I like that phrase too...submission through respect and worshipping.
(06-01-2016, 01:43 PM)Cuylie Wrote: Lexi, I like that phrase too...submission through respect and worshipping.

I've yet to see her in action with regards to that, but I have been told when Lexi subs, it is one of the cutest, most adorable sights imaginable.
(06-01-2016, 01:49 PM)Sharp Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 01:43 PM)Cuylie Wrote: Lexi, I like that phrase too...submission through respect and worshipping.

I've yet to see her in action with regards to that, but I have been told when Lexi subs, it is one of the cutest, most adorable sights imaginable.

She is indeed sometimes,I have seen her sometimes Smile
Every word a world
(06-01-2016, 05:26 PM)RP_RICK Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 01:49 PM)Sharp Wrote:

She is indeed sometimes,I have seen her sometimes Smile

This I have not seen...maybe someday. For now i'll wait until that one woman actually surprises and Doms me Wink
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

I like dominant men. I like to serve. I'm used to it Smile
Hi girl.Im your master and your every thing