no
16.42%
22 16.42%
Total 134 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
futa poll
(08-29-2018, 04:25 PM)Fairy Wrote: I hope to add futanari  Angel Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

Yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss~!       Would love to see it =)
[Image: tumblr_nhdqkbFKX21s1rvwio1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_njb26oeQ3b1tgmzxxo1_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_o7awoxtTMD1s1rvwio1_1280.png]
Heart 
(08-29-2018, 04:25 PM)Fairy Wrote: I hope to add futanari  Angel Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

yes i hope they do add it  shemales
Still waiting for this to happen before I come back =p
Would be amazing though!
As much as I would love to have futas in game, I believe it would be complicated when it comes to sex poses.
Some people (like myself) would like to MNF a futa but would not like to get MNF by a futa (giving vs. receiving), or vice-versa, the same goes for futas themselves. Some like just giving, others like just receiving or some like both.
The only way I see this working is having people put what they like on their bio and expect for the partner to respect.
Would be a nice add a third gender would like to see great pose's for it.
knowing this team the closer thing thing to futa will be some strap on clothing, premium only of course
Can we please open this back up for discussion? Sooooo many people would love futas added to the game.
Yes! Please. I really want futa players to be added. Most people do. And please, for the love of God, don't make them premium only Sad
(08-02-2019, 12:58 AM)malesub Wrote: Yes! Please. I really want futa players to be added. Most people do. And please, for the love of God, don't make them premium only Sad

im not agains that but its likely that future futa avatars will require the player to create a 2nd avatar, and isnt that a premium only function?