no
16.42%
22 16.42%
Total 134 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
futa poll
Yeah I want futa in the game, what's better than a chick, a chick with a dick, what's better than a chick with a dick, a chick with a dick fucking a chick
(05-01-2017, 12:17 PM)Jackson125 Wrote:
(05-01-2017, 11:12 AM)Jackie_XXX Wrote:
(05-01-2017, 11:02 AM)Jackson125 Wrote: Suuure, not like the guys here have enough competition as it is. Might as well name the game "MnF, conventional sex not allowed".
Conventional sex = Boring sex

And that's just your opinion. Not to forget half of the cash that keeps this game alive comes from dudes that very much like some sex with woman.

It's more for those who like futa's than anything else, and not everyone's into that.
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
Something that I have noticed is that the guys who complain about not getting sex with women in this game are the same guys that are so boring to role play with.  It's like a chore even speaking to them.  Here's a hint guys "U R hot" is NOT forplay!

Maybe I would love to get fucked by a woman with a dick, did y'all ever think of that?
What about petnis strapons with the straps being optional? Just need to make petnises in the skin colors.
(05-05-2017, 04:19 AM)Jackie_XXX Wrote: Something that I have noticed is that the guys who complain about not getting sex with women in this game are the same guys that are so boring to role play with.  It's like a chore even speaking to them.  Here's a hint guys "U R hot" is NOT forplay!

Maybe I would love to get fucked by a woman with a dick, did y'all ever think of that?

What makes it worse and awkward is when they say it was a good RP and wanna be your friend...
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
(05-05-2017, 07:46 AM)magergxd Wrote:
(05-05-2017, 04:19 AM)Jackie_XXX Wrote: Something that I have noticed is that the guys who complain about not getting sex with women in this game are the same guys that are so boring to role play with.  It's like a chore even speaking to them.  Here's a hint guys "U R hot" is NOT forplay!

What makes it worse and awkward is when they say it was a good RP and wanna be your friend...

I know right lol
I would be in favor of more petnis poses or a strap-on dildo poses. I love women. I love a woman with a woman. but i'm not into dicks so a woman with a dick is conflicting. I can handle a woman with a strap on though because she's just a woman trying to please another woman which is hot but not conflicting....what can i say it's just the way it works for me.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
heck no
My favourite sex position? Crying alone in the bathroom.
I think, that have "shemale", "futa", "hermaphrodite"... its something essential. I really want to stay as male heterosexual character (i mean do not enjoy with gay/lesbian). But i think, to have "futa", its so necessary like have a gay/lesbian poses. And remeber that i am heterosexual, and i am not gay, but i think its necessary to all player get his roles, in real life even exist shemales, i think game needs it for real.

Hope they add to a "genital" selection mode, because some players said me that theres a two diferent futa tipes: hermaphrodite/shemales, where hermaphrodite have two genital (male and female) and a shemale are not.

And a question about futa stuff... In poses... People, do you think that can developers mix the current poses with futa new character?, or have to create a new pose tipe, like gay/lesbian?. Hope they just mix it all this poses, even gay pose, remember futa still have penis, and some players like this kinda of stuff.

If i say that i like to players have his own sexual preferences wishes, make it real (or virtual...) i really do not like gay or lesbian stuff... So hope develops add some button like "disable gay poses" to avoid some "troll" players that can prank with this new pose and future content, even futa...

But i vote yes, as i say, i want to all have his ownd rol, i like rol in this game, and seeing people with "imgay" name in a female character... Please developers, add a futa stuff.

As much as I'm open to the whole idea of the thread, there's kinda alot of issues with the implementation of this, not to say it can't or won't happen, since there's always a possibilty, but yeah I do think people kinda fail to see how this would work once added, there's the whole pose thing for starters, then ways to differentiate actual females from futas for men sending invites or vice versa with women, then idk if this would be an issue or not but clothing, just lots of extra work and things to solve, again I support the idea but do try and see this from that kinda view, again simply saying it wouldn't be so simple as to where you just redraw an existing pose to make it work with a girl and a girl with a penis, since sadly things ain't that simple (fingers crossed though that they do add this since there's a large demand for it not to mention it wouldn't be very fair)