Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Need Help]Getting a high resolution shot of a avatar
So I wanted to work on a nude character and tried various ways to obtain a high resolution shot. My best shot was changing my screen orientation to portrait and then custom zooming on my chrome browser to about 236% zoom and screenshot it via printscreen. 
I wanted a even better better shot so looked around for full page capture programs that I use to take shot at 500%+ zoom. However,due to the nature of the programs that i've found thus far, they all take multiple screen shots via auto scrolling down the page and then compile them together. The problem with this is that the avatar moves so taking separate shots just creates a horrible picture. 

So here's my questions:
1)Has anyone found a way to get a hi res shot of their avatar? If so, how?
2)In theory, taking screenshots in bits and compiling them into one would have worked if not for the animation, so is there a way to "pause/freeze" the window so I can get a clear shot?
3)Do you have a good full screen capture program that doesn't take multiples shots, but take one whole screen shot?
4) The reason I can only zoom to 236% is because, anymore and the window itself cuts it off and there's no way to side scroll. Is there a way to deal with this?Like enable horizontal scrolling when zoomed in or control where I'm zooming? I mean I would have thought this was a thing already, but guess not.
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
For my pictures i did screenshots of zoomed in parts of the avatars i wanted to use (using the program iview and its auto numeration of my screenshots ) looking that i shoot the same move each time i made the next pic. Then i mounted them together. Having too the "side scroll problem" .

For my purpose this resolution and size was big enough.

I dont know any program or plugin that would do this what you want. 
(but i will search  now  or will be happy too if someone knows such a helpfull tool)

;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
I used a program that was capturing the full screen, without compiling the image from multiple parts. But, first of all, I can't remember how it was called and secondly, I don't know if, it would have captured the zoomed in page.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
tbh, being able to click and drag/move the window would be good too.
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
.. i opened the PM window of an avatar and could then zoom up to 500% without the avatar sliding out of sight ;-))
then i took partial pictures from head to toes ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
Hmm. It never occurred to me that the avatar is placed differently in different windows. Ill give that a try via my "portrait" orientation method.