Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Flash player crashes
(03-20-2017, 03:56 PM)Kumori Wrote: Recently I've been having some problems with the game. I keep getting kicked out because my flash player crashes.
I thought it was just me but then a few other players complained to me about the same problem.
So since it's not just me I'm wondering if there's anyone that's having the same problem.

Please leave a comment if you do.
Also mention on which server pls
I think the flash player crash pretty much happens to pretty much everyone in the game probably more frequently for some. Though I don't really think it has anything to do with the servers, if it does then it's probably due to the large number of people on that particular server.
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
Game freezes after playing for a few minutes. Only happens in chrome.
(06-30-2017, 04:25 PM)Mimi Wrote: Game freezes after playing for a few minutes. Only happens in chrome.
So I'm not the only one that had that issue, I just switched to a different browser, though someone told me it could be one of my extensions on chrome but idk about that
Edit: Actually now that im trying out chrome again seems to be working fine so idk what the issue could've been, definitely wasnt a flash player problem though thats for sure lol
If you're using Chrome, and the game freezes, the easiest solution to fix it up, is to scroll over the "Play in Window/Full-page" text. I don't know why, but it seems to fix the freezing up problem.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
I've the same problem in OperaWeb App, some ideas to fixit?
Happened to me a lot. Not a problem then started now ok no idea why
So with flash being discontinued at the end of 2020, what will become of the club?
Maybe that's the reason the dev's made the dowmloadable version so we can play the game without needing a browser with a working flash player.
[Image: detail.gif]
(03-20-2017, 03:56 PM)Kumori Wrote: Recently I've been having some problems with the game. I keep getting kicked out because my flash player crashes.
I thought it was just me but then a few other players complained to me about the same problem.
So since it's not just me I'm wondering if there's anyone that's having the same problem.

Please leave a comment if you do.
Also mention on which server pls

I just got crashed around 49 times in 25 minutes
which browser (and flash)?
or with using the downloadable game ?

maybe depending on some servers ?
[Image: detail.gif]