Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Flash player crashes
New NPAPI and PPAPI Plug-in update, hopefully version 25.0.0.148 will help stop the crashing
Been Having the same Issue Kumori on every server, just happens randomly for me but in total for one day 40 times i think last week
neen happening alot
Since I've been using Microsoft Edge I haven't really had a problem with Flash player crashes except for couple of times. but I think it might have to do something with how Flash is implanted.
I have tried using Puffin browser on my phone and this is an issue even there, I got the area socket or something similar several times with flash player, policy, failure to load when entering npc dialog, top socket crashes many times in internet explorer as well as chrome so i am at a loss what to do and even hitting bug report seems over the top each time to me for this but did a few times i figure failure to load was on my end not the game itself
New NPAPI and PPAPI Plug-in update for adobe: 25.0.0.171
So download it to stop crashes!!! Cool
Hi every one, about this crashing problem, try clinning your navigation data, that is the mean reason for flash to fail.
Never had this problem for 12 months then it started. Last week no crashes so thought problem solved but back now, many today.
(05-10-2017, 01:59 AM)JohnSins Wrote: New NPAPI and PPAPI Plug-in update for adobe: 25.0.0.171

I have installed my flashplayer completely new and the problem is still the same.
If i switch to a new playground, "Red Heat" for example, and enter the bar, puff, the game crashes.
And that happened several times a day...
If There's Rust On The Roof, You Know The Basement Is Wet!   Angel
(06-02-2017, 08:23 PM)Holladiewaldfee Wrote:
(05-10-2017, 01:59 AM)JohnSins Wrote: New NPAPI and PPAPI Plug-in update for adobe: 25.0.0.171

I have installed my flashplayer completely new and the problem is still the same.
If i switch to a new playground, "Red Heat" for example, and enter the bar, the game crashes.
And that happened several times a day...
Could do what I did once and basically try a different browser (IE, CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA, etc.) not really an ideal solution, but it had helped me get rid of my crashing problem, though now chrome kinda works just fine thankfully