Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Flash player crashes
(03-23-2020, 08:26 AM)Vrook Wrote: Sometimes it can be because of your own internet connection. When those crashes happen often, you could try resetting your internet connection or restarting your router and see if that helps.

With due respect. I don't think it's the internet, I also play other games and I don't have internet flips or lag as you want to call it. Delete temporary, download the game again. The game always kicks me off the server after 20 minutes when I'm in full session. I can return but it is uncomfortable that while I am in a session I have to return to resume. And only I use the internet in a wired way, so there can be no loss of data. Or could you give me some other recommendation, this has happened to me for 2 years  Sad
now after 10 minutos T_T
Hi, I can't log in to any server and receive no warning. I also use the vpn
Who Can help me?
Does your game start and you cant choose or login in any server?
(this problem i had during the maintenance last week)
i use PC and browser and could do a normally login one day later.
( now and 30 minutes earlier i had no problems to log in and play)
[Image: detail.gif]
(03-30-2020, 05:57 PM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: Does your game start and you cant choose or login in any server?
(this problem i had during the maintenance last week)
i use PC and browser and could do a normally login one day later.
( now and 30 minutes earlier i had no problems to log in and play)

The problem i have is as following:

I can't connect to any mnfclub site on my pc, neither with firefox, chrome or Internet Explorer.
It only works when using a vpn. But after i logged in and im about to choose a server it just loads endlessly and i cannot join any of them.

Starting the game on my phone through puffin works fine and i can join all servers.

Why doesn't it work on my pc?
(03-23-2020, 08:26 AM)Vrook Wrote: Sometimes it can be because of your own internet connection. When those crashes happen often, you could try resetting your internet connection or restarting your router and see if that helps.

I found the solution, I am from Latin America, maybe that's why the game server disconnects me every 10 minutes, whatever it does, it disconnects me the same, so use a free vpn and now it does not disconnect me. But I can only use the vpn for 1 month.