Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nice drawings from the museum ;-))
Absolutly not, i can't understand why are they taking so long to do it
I think that the creating and developing of new poses originates more reputation and appreciation for the developers and more satisfaction among the players 
than the " only recycling and and expanding of old poses". ;-))

(Moreover, the development work and adaptation work and the needed time for the enlargement of already existing poses by a person or an other movement might be almost as big or even bigger because the enlargement must be fitted into something already existing.)

So i think, the developers rather like to create new poses ;-))

I would liiike to see or play such expanded old poses too ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
(04-17-2017, 02:29 PM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: I think that the creating and developing of new poses originates more reputation and appreciation for the developers and more satisfaction among the players 
than the " only recycling and and expanding of old poses". ;-))

(Moreover, the development work and adaptation work and the needed time for the enlargement of already existing poses by a person or an other movement might be almost as big or even bigger because the enlargement must be fitted into something already existing.)

So i think, the developers rather like to create new poses ;-))

I would liiike to see or play such expanded old poses too ;-))

yes, I see your point, but since the players are asking for some new content, even a "recycled" pose would be a great addition: less work for them, less unrest from us Tongue
And definitely better than giving us a hat.

Also, they could (at least partially) recycle poses and characters from their flash games (I know that they should fit all the possible combinations of body type, but at least they'd have a starting point).
[Image: YSvekjz.png]
i see your points, but i think that people around here mostly prefers lots of updates than just making new poses or clothes etc
the point is that we want updates more often recycled or not it will be good to see them early than waiting for a new update every month (a bit more)
Hello hello, Cath's here! Please don't hijakc this thread.
Thank you!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
nice post and pic
I found Rem from re zero

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-15-2017, 06:16 AM)phantomstar Wrote: I found Rem from re zero

ohh gee now thts cute gotta check it out is it still there??
(04-18-2017, 01:40 PM)Aayla_Secura Wrote: i see your points, but i think that people around here mostly prefers lots of updates than just making new poses or clothes etc
the point is that we want updates more often recycled or not it will be good to see them early than waiting for a new update every month (a bit more)

I think it's a mixture of both you're gonna get those who want new items and poses, and then your gonna get those who wouldn't mind seeing old poses reused. I feel the reason you're not seeing as many small updates anymore is because I feel like a majority of the important ones have already been implemented although there are still a few I can think of that need to be added (but this isn't the thread for that). 

I'm no developer of any kind, but I think the reason why it takes so long for new poses and such to be added is because they need to make sure the animations run smoothly. No bugs, and if there are any that the developers missed they can go back and fix them pretty easily. Honestly I'm more than happy waiting for updates that have been looked at carefully. Than updates that've been rushed leaving noticeable problems.

(04-18-2017, 08:45 PM)Cath Wrote: Hello hello, Cath's here! Please don't hijakc this thread.
Thank you!

Sorry Cath not sure if my comment constitutes as hijacking, but I just had to say this.
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
I think the" hijacking parts" could be moved to the "Position Recycling Discussion"  where they would fit better. ;-))
i wrote the beginning of it (look here) at a time where this thread wasnt opened yet as an answer of the question before ;-))
(i copied my answer  (found here)  as a new post there (see it here)so perhaps this discussion can move there)   ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]