Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Drawings of (new) poses ;-))
Willy,
1. can you create a girl in doggy style licking another girl also in doggy style?
2. a second variation of that could be a guy fucking the first girl in doggy style while she's licking another girl also in doggy style.
3. a 3rd variation of that could be a guy fucking the first girl in doggy style while she's licking another girl whose lying on her back or just facing her with legs spread getting her pussy licked.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Keep up the good work!
(04-20-2017, 08:57 PM)Overfiend Wrote: Willy,
1. can you create a girl in doggy style licking another girl also in doggy style?
2. a second variation of that could be a guy fucking the first girl in doggy style while she's licking another girl also in doggy style.
3. a 3rd variation of that could be a guy fucking the first girl in doggy style while she's licking another girl whose lying on her back or just facing her with legs spread getting her pussy licked.

These would be awesome

(04-16-2017, 09:44 PM)Diana Wrote:
(02-21-2017, 07:15 PM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: Love this ;-))

[Image: vWIYfEAh.png]

I rate this 10/10!

This would be 10/10 in my book any day. Let me have it!!

(03-14-2017, 08:59 PM)GeneD Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 05:21 PM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: I used some of my screenshots and "mounted" them togehter, using GIMP 2.8.
. (using layers, erasing some parts, scaling, copying and pasting and a little retouching and drawing) 
.. perhaps i will try the program Krita sometimes too (both are freeware)  ;-))

Badly wished from soo many people ;-))
Lingerie in bed ;-))

[Image: LslONb1Z.jpg]
I love it! xD
Wonderful please let me have this
Nice work by Willies. I would definitely want to try some of these poses if they came available. Especially the FF and 4some poses
I would like to see in the game a blowjob pose for a male! Got a choice - what do you think about this?
https://twitter.com/MrShaCock
As it exists M-F it should be easy M-M but not sure that there is much demand M-M at all.
(09-30-2017, 10:00 PM)Zephyr Wrote: As it exists M-F it should be easy M-M but not sure that there is much demand M-M at all.

you do not understand, I meant blowjob, which man controls!!! M controls F
(02-21-2017, 07:15 PM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: Love this ;-))

[Image: vWIYfEAh.png]
I want this one in game ! Big Grin
Yes, and I think people would like some new poses rather than new hairstyles, clothes or games.
(10-03-2017, 05:43 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Yes, and I think people would like some new poses rather than new hairstyles, clothes or games.

*coughs* not everyone

Tongue

But you got here some nice work.