Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Banned, Warned or other Account issues
NOTE: To appeal or ask questions about a ban, please email us at moderators.mnfclub@gmail.com. Again, DO NOT ARGUE BANS ON THIS FORUM!

Hi, folks. This thread is now closed, and all issues surrounding bans and warnings are to be sent to us at moderators.mnfclub@gmail.com.

Please email us from the email connected to the banned account, and include the following:
  1. The name of the avatar you believe was banned in-game.
  2. The date of the ban (and server time if possible, which is GMT)
  3. A brief description of the problem you need resolved, such as "I need more information on why I was banned," or "I got a 24-hour ban, but I haven't been unbanned after 2 days." or a reason as to why you feel the ban was unjust.
In other words, something like this:

Quote:Avatar Name: BBCAnnouncer
Time/Date: Feb 14, 2017 at 5:53 PM
Problem: Received a 24-hour ban, but it's been 2 days and I'm still banned.

DO NOT:
  • Appeal or ask questions about a ban here on the forum.

Thanks for reading this, and I hope we can get you the answers you need.
This thread is now locked, the reason being that it is obsolete. From now on, any questions regarding account issues can be directed to us at: moderators.mnfclub@gmail.com
Reasons to reach out to us on this email include, but are not limited to asking us about a reason for a ban or warning, appealing a ban, requesting a name change or avatar restoration.
You can still request name changes and avatar restorations here on the forum, but for bans and warnings, we specifically ask that you direct them to our email.

We appreciate your understanding!
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]