Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Clothing for women ;-))
If he wants to suggest any of them as ideas to be included for the game, he's more than welcome to post them there. If he wants them commented on just for artistic value, this seems as good a place as any to put them.

That said, awesome job Willy!
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
to get back to this topic - I suppose most girls here want some sexy outfit, but at the same time they do not show everything out of their body. My opinion is that the princess's dress is so superfluous in this game. though most here, say it's a sex game, is not a Disney movie, is it? it would be good to have a sexy lace dress. it's always up to date (in the fantasy of meа ) Smile
Imagine that you fall to the height of your ego, to the height of your intelligence - you are dead
(07-28-2018, 10:04 AM)-Nadya- Wrote: to get back to this topic - I suppose most girls here want some sexy outfit, but at the same time they do not show everything out of their body. My opinion is that the princess's dress is so superfluous in this game. though most here, say it's a sex game, is not a Disney movie, is it? it would be good to have a sexy lace dress. it's always up to date (in the fantasy of meа )  Smile

It’s a sex game so often girls do want to show off their charms.  There are other options though, like women’s suit.

Princess dress seems an aberration; it was not sexy and was hugely expensive.  It seemed to lead to claims of massive inflation that are not borne out by subsequent outfits.

Suggestions for new outfits should be directed to Suggestion Sub-Thread: Character Customization for most impact.
(07-28-2018, 11:18 PM)Zephyr  Actually, we like to use the Princess Dress as a Wedding Gown. I would love to see the evening dress shortened to barely cover our butts, like Penny Funch wears.  THAT would be an addition that most ALL of us would want.  ;) Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 10:04 AM)-Nadya- Wrote: to get back to this topic - I suppose most girls here want some sexy outfit, but at the same time they do not show everything out of their body. My opinion is that the princess's dress is so superfluous in this game. though most here, say it's a sex game, is not a Disney movie, is it? it would be good to have a sexy lace dress. it's always up to date (in the fantasy of meа )  Smile

It’s a sex game so often girls do want to show off their charms.  There are other options though, like women’s suit.

Princess dress seems an aberration; it was not sexy and was hugely expensive.  It seemed to lead to claims of massive inflation that are not borne out by subsequent outfits.

Suggestions for new outfits should be directed to Suggestion Sub-Thread: Character Customization for most impact.
Outfit i made for a lesbian wedding :-))
(second bride) :-))

[Image: tqwIbjls_o.jpg]
[Image: detail.gif]
Point was that Princess Dress, $10k plus crown $5k, did seem a big increase in outfit prices.

Can always submit here but for consideration for an update Suggestion Sub-Thread: Character Customization is a better option.
Wow Willy you really out did yourself. this dress on an mnf girl is beautiful. Nice work.

on another note Willy created this thread long before the new character customization thread, not just for suggestions but also to promote & share his artist creations. in essence this has become his art gallery. Yes suggestions can be shared with the character customization thread for the purpose of developing the game but Willy has the right to share his art work on his own thread.

Also some users may request his artistic talents for their personal pleasure in which Willy also reserves the right to entertain on his own thread.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Fair points but will posters think that their suggestions will now be considered in updates?
Hello , may I request to do the following kinky costume for me :

Leather 2sideslit (long slits) miniskirt , platform highheel shoes (9 cm platfom , 16 heel) , leather gloves (till elbow) and absolutely topless ?
Got DD size breasts .Template : https://ibb.co/5cRJwHr
If you got desire to do my outfit in other poses ,too will send you another templates .
Babydoll neko in the forest ;-))

[Image: yAMQgsM6_o.png]
[Image: detail.gif]