Forest
Vodka club
Metropolis
Western
Occidental/Desert
Meadows Park
Waterfall
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Cath's in da place!
This is a hard one for me to answer as I tend to wander around the different areas pretty frequently, so I don't think there's one place I favor over the other. I tend to get bored standing in one place for too long. If I had to pick based on the past it'd have to be Bar Vodka since I used to like RPing as a bartender and the dance floors big enough for me to scoot around on.
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
Like everybody, I am not staying always at the same place.
If there is a good conversation going on, I will stick longer.
Usually staying at the Beach or the Western because that's where most are and where U can have some interesting interactions.
As a non-premium bath has not a lot of appeal.
(10-02-2016, 07:22 PM)Cath Wrote: Hello! Cath's here for another Sunday's mini thread!

I'm a bit late, I almost forgot to post this thread!

So, today's topic is... Your favorite place! 

What's your favorite place? What do you there? With whom? 

Let us know in the comment below!

By the way, if you have some suggestion about the next thread, feel free to tell me here.

I like the bar. I enjoy the pleasure of having someone watch me dance and strip and maybe a little RP too
If I want to meet people I already know I use the less popular sites as friends can always get on and motel rooms are available.

If I want to meet new people the more popular sites are obviously better: but there is a problem. Everyone crowds onto the beach or ww and no one can easily see each other.
The west is the best

Don't detest, for it is truly blessed

If there was a test, then it will beat the rest
Just ask if you need help on anything Big Grin
Hey, I'm reviving this thread. I believe there has been new locations since the poll. Would you like a new poll with the new locations as well?
(05-03-2020, 11:47 AM)Cath Wrote: Hey, I'm reviving this thread. I believe there has been new locations since the poll. Would you like a new poll with the new locations as well?

Yes that would be a pretty good idea, but since the new location " Flash Memo Plaza" is still under construction you should wait for it to be complete, who knows when its complete it would be people's new favorite place to be.