Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fuck my life (FML)
Really nice thread my dear cath!

Funny thing, I lived a lot of risky situations (I related several of them in my thread), but only with the Italian guy I was caught! It was really embarrassing and i almost lost my job. In my youth i had so many of them, public sex, in my bedroom (my parents were very stricter) in school, even with a teacher, but I, somehow, always passed between the drops of the rain!
Until...imagine that, last week, in the gym!!!
I was feeling very HOT and one thing left to another and thinking i was alone in the shower, i started to touch myself, can you believe that? me? Incredible!
Well, I did and like usual, i started to scream a little (OK, maybe more than a little, yes! I'm a 'screamer') and... when i was almost reaching the orgasm, i noticed... her! LOL... in a corner, on the last shower, another user of the gym, looking at me... OH FUCK, the way she looked, OK, i laugh now, but i felt so embarrassed!
And the worst part, i couldn't finish it, SHIT! left the shower, dressed in a minute and left the gym. I'm thinking in change to another gym, right now, hihihihi
To be simple is to be great
(09-26-2016, 10:29 AM)Emmie Wrote: When I lived at home my mom walked in on me masturbating in the shower once. It felt super awkward. "It's completely natural what you're doing. But maybe you wanna lock the door next time or give me a warning." and before she closed the door. "You may continue, I won't disturb you again!"

Which is just an example of how chill my mom was about sex in general. We also had a talk where she told me that it's completely fine if I'm lesbian, cause she will love me no matter what. This was when I was like 14 and I kept breaking up with everyone. And I spent almost all my time with a friend of mine who was obviously a girl. At the time it was awkward, but now when I look back at things, I'm so happy my mom said things like that to me.

Education from Emmie's mom ftw
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(09-25-2016, 10:34 PM)Cath Wrote: Jizz! I didn't know it would blow you out~ *leaves*

I don't get it.
(09-27-2016, 08:42 AM)blahbitty Wrote:
(09-25-2016, 10:34 PM)Cath Wrote: Jizz! I didn't know it would blow you out~ *leaves*

I don't get it.

You're kidding, right? Right?!
Is it about sneezing?
(09-27-2016, 10:45 AM)blahbitty Wrote: Is it about sneezing?

I don't know if you're playing fool, but I'll explain. 

The guy was a quick shooter and I made a joke about

-cumming
-jizz=jeez 
-blow(job)
Sadly I have a few...I'll start with something timid at first...

While in between moves with my job, a friend of mine kept calling me while I was staying at my parent's place wanting to meet up before my job took me overseas. We had only been friends and nothing else. I finally met up with her after she called the dozenth time. I walked to her place and we went out, had dinner, caught up on our lives then relaxed in a park. One thing led to another and we were making out on swings then testing the suspension of her tiny Hyuandi car. After a few hours and some steamed up windows she dropped me off at my parent's house. I tried to be quiet as it was 4am and had a flight in 3 hours as I entered the house. My mother opened the door to my room about 10 minutes after I walked in and asked why I was so sweaty. I was bright red and was hiding some "love marks" on my neck/chest from my time with my friend. I told her it was because I ran home though I am pretty sure the hickie or scratch was peeking out of my shirt.
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

(09-27-2016, 12:03 PM)Cath Wrote:
(09-27-2016, 10:45 AM)blahbitty Wrote: Is it about sneezing?

I don't know if you're playing fool, but I'll explain. 

The guy was a quick shooter and I made a joke about

-cumming
-jizz=jeez 
-blow(job)
Wat?
*Catches Cath's joke that flew right over blahbitty's head*
(09-27-2016, 08:05 PM)Mx.RP Wrote: *Catches Cath's joke that flew right over blahbitty's head*

*thanks Mx.RP with a pat on the head*