Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fuck my life (FML)
(02-13-2018, 07:51 PM)Jessica Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 07:04 PM)Cath Wrote: OI! Nobody 's posting here?

I might be new on forum but this seems a long dead thread

*casts a "Raise Dead" spell and laughs maniacally*
So I'm kinda bored and thought i'd share some of my past stories.

Story #1 :
So when I was around 18 and still lived at Hotel Mum, we had an apt. in the 1st floor and my room had a balcony facing the street, and since I was a smoker I used to put my PC next to the window so I could just take a few steps outside to take a smoke. One day I was sitting at my PC playing a videogame and talking in Teamspeak, I randomly look outside the balcony door and see a little kid just literally faceplant to the floor after tripping and it looked so funny I had a laugh-flash for 15-20 minutes straight, the kid's mother and a few passerby's all looked at me shocked, like I was some kind of inhuman, but I just could'nt stop laughing^^ 

Story #2: Flash forward to 21 Year old me just getting my first own apt. , this time on the 3rd floor, and per usual habit I put my PC near a window for easier smoking. A few days to a week after moving in, I sit at my PC and do some "wetwork" on myself * wiggles brows suggestively*, after finishing I stand up to take a smoke and notice about 3 people in 2 different windows on the neighboring house, staring slackjawed in my direction, that's when I notice the angle was just right so they could see everything I just did. From that day on I made a habit to put my PC and Bed in places NOBODY could see through the window * blushes* ( that was also the day I discovered I might have a slight kink for exhibitionism * coughs*)
Yours truly,
Slightly lewd Mel^^
P.S. : Reviving dead thread's is fun, just gotta be careful not to overdo it^^
"When the world goes mad, one must accept madness as sanity; since sanity is, in the last analysis, nothing but the madness on which the whole world happens to agree."
-George Bernard Shaw
We're kind of the same then
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
This happened during my first and only gangbang (so far). This was before Nektar discovered her sissy self.

I was fucking this girl and I was getting close to finishing. This was somewhere around Bush's second term and I was in a strange America Fuck Yeah-phase (stranger still, given that I'm from Sweden). Anyway, I am about to cum, so I pull out and cum on the girl's boobs. As I do, I shout out "Uhmerica!" 

Blank stares galore.

I still don't know why I did it.
Ambassador of butts
[Image: plmKhZhPj]
When i was kid my grandpa i be on bed and i covered my self and i jerk and when my bro come in that room he tell my granpa what my sis do and my granpa tell she is jerk let her go to be happy when he is jerk she is quiet when not jer she is no queit and my granpa tell just left her do what he want just to be quiet and happy Big Grin THIS IS MY SHORT STORY TRUE ONE Big Grin

and one time i cautch about my sister and i jerk in my room and my sister come to take some sunglases and she see me how i jerk she tell me dont stop just do what u do i just want take my sunglases and go and she take and leave but she is not tell no body about it because i tink she like me <3
Man...remember that time i kept pretending i didn't get the obvious jokes..and it just kept rolling...the people that don't understand being the "straight man" used it as a way to pump themselves up? ;3 so do I, good times.