Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Some People
(12-25-2015, 04:39 AM)MrsFerax Wrote:
(12-25-2015, 04:36 AM)magergxd Wrote: To an extent , he's "technically" right, but at the same time, the way he came onto you is just plain rude. I would've rejected him and added him to my ignore list so I don't have to see his following response Rolleyes  . Reminds me of some other "interesting" pickup lines I get.

Well i know how the game works Tongue Its just i wasn't in the mood. I get this all the time as im sure other girls as well. Nothing you can really do.

sooo you screen cap it and decide to make a thread about it?
There are way too many people like the one OP showed on the picture, I get so many really rude and so dumb messages almost right away each time I am on MNFC that I barely come by anymore.

Sad
The worst I find is when playing as my female avatar, and 'she' tells guys that she is a lesbian. The majority then claim they can turn her straight, or at least bi, and when she still refuses they get aggressive and abusive, or accuse her of lying.
(12-27-2015, 07:22 PM)Dessie Wrote: There are way too many people like the one OP showed on the picture, I get so many really rude and so dumb messages almost right away each time I am on MNFC that I barely come by anymore.

Sad

That's a shame Dessie, Were not all like that though! Be like me and have a reeeeeally long ignore list, I don't think you can fill it!! LOL There are a lot of rude people on the game but there are some gems also, focus on the gems and the games a lot more enjoyable!

Thekink Wink
Some of "conversations" you may find funny, just dont take them personally. That one made my day...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Male sexual frustration. Now you've seen it Smile
So what's really antisocial.
Well, cold invites in general are kinda antisocial. I tend to just put those on ignore right away, most don't seem to care much about it, some reply with their own ignore, and then we have the really wierd ones that walk up to me and do the "fuck you" emoji. Like I should feel bad for not being interested.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
metting is a good idea but
metting peopke here it's too hard because there is no respect except somebody ....
then the game still for fucking ^^
Fucking is only part of the game. That's what so many of us are trying to say. Respect me and I will respect you.
Heart juicylucy