Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Forum Rules
(09-12-2017, 04:34 PM)AnnikaDevi Wrote: Hello,
I am getting this screen every time I am trying to Login to my account : https://prnt.sc/gkaxuw
Does this means I am banned from my account? or is there any other issue?
Please help

You only need to download flashplayer or restart your browser clearing cache and cookies or as it shows... allow flash player to run with right click.. if you're banned it would show
Your account is blocked.
and i just saw you in game so i guess you fixed it! have a nice day.
I'M A SIMPLE PERSON WITH A COMPLICATED MIND . 

hi there we can't find any moderator online since days ..... please make them appear
Updated the forum rules slightly. If you spot something that has been missed, formulated badly or could be improved in any way, feel free to tell me.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
The moderation in game banned my account for no reason. They said I cheated on rodeo, but they have no evidence to back up their argument. I will continue to spam messages with different accounts, if they don't correct their mistake. You clearly do not know who your messing with. Show me your evidence or correct this nonsense. Otherwise you'll have so much to deal with in the upcoming days.

Mod note: Even if there was no threat, this was demonstrated to be false and is therefore bannable as stated above. Leaving this post as a warning to anyone else who might consider posting the same thing.
Operation Z-12 * when long ago young girls and boys were looking for their love for wilde west, they lived in peace and love, over time the game degraded and continues to degrade, this goddamned godless place, with a rotten system, unprofessional moderators bathing you just for the very fact of your existence ... knowing that you will not do anything to them ... considering you as clementine said * you are all furniture * hu x evo doing your job (we personally called the constant bots to the moderator when it happened but he just read the messages and stuck his head in the sand and ass out), obshchevoziz dabolov and rats. You want to live in such a game? .... in a game where you are greeted by clothes and judged by rumors about you, * he is bad, do not be friends with him * a society of obedient doggies and personal muffins emmy and elizabeth gray, all this fucking virtual sex the tricks of Satan ... When all your rot starts vylazit of you aa dertmo pour from your mouths all smelly and greener, then there will be nothing ... manson family will be the last driving force .... this society is rotten to the bone ... project * Z * is the destruction of all life ... of all rats and cockroaches ... bugs ... pathetic worms ... uebkov and poryly igrykov with the aim of settling new players, the ideal society without any moderators there, and any other manifestation of power over the others, at least we don’t hide the innocent players ... but such is greatness ... everyone will die ... I will transform into something new ... all good players will be reborn as phoenixes, and they will start a new life .... forgetting all this hell .... and we will love our neighbor regardless of their status and level ... we will find love. ..Menson families will be the key to all this, in the end we will win ... But on our side ONET .... (respectfully Manson) MY CHILDREN I LOVE YOU ALL ... ACCEPT ME .... HEAR MY CALL .... IT HAS TIME TO ANSWER THE BLOOD FOR SINS ... MOLDERATORS CRITCH ....

Mod note: Uh, don't do this either. Whatever the hell this is.
The forum mod team will not stand for besmirching the name of Marilyn Manson with that word salad.

Edit: No one's going to be banned for saying MnF Club sucks, particularly if they have good reasons for it. You have to be pretty far down the rabbit hole for a ban to be considered. It's okay to be frustrated, angry, pissed. You only need to look at my post history to see how frustrated, angry and pissed off I've been at times over the past three years. Just keep the vitriolic threats and delusional crusades off this forum. Not just for the benefit of those posting here, but because it's been proven time and time again that it makes you look a lot worse than whoever or whatever you're criticizing.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
Just a quick update: When the ToS added the restrictions to "any form of ageplay that involves acting under the age of 18", the age limit for textual references in the forum rules wasn't updated with it. This has been corrected. As in the game proper, no shota, loli or underage roleplay is permitted here.