Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.91 Average
FAQ
Since wide mode was introduced, its impossible to zoom into the game to get higher quality screenshots. Anyone know of a good way to do that now?
You can use the windows internal program "screen magnifier" in full screen mode at 200% or other chooseable magnification and then take your desired screenshot ;-))

The picture above is a screenshot i have done this way ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
Hey I have a question
Can I change my gmail address for the game because i used my friend's to create the avatar and now i want to use mine as i made my new gmail^^ Smile
(02-22-2020, 12:17 PM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: You can use the windows internal program "screen magnifier" in full screen mode at 200% or other chooseable magnification and then take your desired screenshot ;-))

The picture above is a screenshot i have done this way ;-))

i look kinda bit pixle your avatar.
Does anyone know if the garage and the garage pose could be used furthermore when premium expired?
[Image: detail.gif]
(05-11-2020, 07:40 PM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: Does anyone know if the garage and the garage pose could be used furthermore when premium expired?

Yes, it can be used without premium.
Hi , i am new to the game and i love it , but i only use my phone to play, hope u could make the game more suitable to smart phones , if u make an app for it it will be awesome ✌️ too , i cant play mini games to sadly , hope u could fix that too , thanks

Also also it so hard that i have to write my email and password every time i Lost connection or want to enter the game , my browser can't save my login ,Sad
Hi syara18, welcome to the game!  Regarding the password, do you have a "Remember me" check box you can tap to save your login? (see attached image)

-Tas

I want to change the current gender of my avatar named Gintros, is it possible?
Changing genders it's not possible. Unless you create a new avatar
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]