Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.91 Average
FAQ
Hi! Nowadays I bought a 1 month premium account via Vendo. And I wanna know now. How many time in speciffic is it necessary for me to receive the authentication via e-mail and be able to use it?. Thnks for the attention.
In most cases it should be pretty quick, try sending an email to support about it.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Were i create a Club in here in MNF and how can i get a time for Auction in TimeTable?
What's happened to the game? It is under maintenance for over 24 hours.
I hope you'll be able to answer me. I tried downloading Puffin in my iPhone, but it said that it wasn't available in my region (Italy); having also a US ID and a Japanese ID, I tried them both but it seems that Puffin isn't available there either.
I tried both Puffin Lite and Dolphin, but Dolphin says I need Puffin, and Puffin Lite doesn't charge the gams after the login.

What can I do?
I'm afraid I don't own an iphone myself, and haven't really used puffin either. But hopefully someone on the forum might be able to shed some light on it.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(10-14-2019, 10:03 AM)Astronaut Wrote: Here’s a statement from the Puffin devs:

[Image: 9NFQJh1_d.jpg]

Basically, unless you had purchased the paid version before they discontinued the browser on iOS, you can’t download it anymore. I don’t think there are any alternatives on the iPhone for now.

Damn. I hope the devs find some way, maybe allowing the game on other flash-friendly browsers, like Dolphin
(10-14-2019, 10:51 AM)Xyreos Wrote:
(10-14-2019, 10:03 AM)Astronaut Wrote: Here’s a statement from the Puffin devs:

[Image: 9NFQJh1_d.jpg]

Basically, unless you had purchased the paid version before they discontinued the browser on iOS, you can’t download it anymore. I don’t think there are any alternatives on the iPhone for now.

Damn. I hope the devs find some way, maybe allowing the game on other flash-friendly browsers, like Dolphin

purtroppo Ios ha visto l’app puffin come una “minaccia” perché molti utenti lo usavano al posto di safari e hanno deciso di bloccare prima gli aggiornamenti e poi l’app, non è garantito il funzionamento con quella a pagamento perché il gioco richiede puffin web browser... io sono nella stessa barca e non ci sono app free che possano far girare il flash player ma questo diventerà poi un problema anche sui pc visto che dal 2020 verrà gradualmente spento finché non ci sarà più in uso...
hope to met you again Ven...
I was able to buy the new big dose, but when I went online today, I found that I lost the function of lactation
(01-18-2020, 03:10 AM)Lisa-ann Wrote: I was able to buy the new big dose, but when I went online today, I found that I lost the function of lactation

Your gonna have to contact the support team so that the dev can help sort out the issue...
Email to this address: team.mnfclub@gmail.com