Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.91 Average
FAQ
Hello everyone !

I'm not sure if this topic is the best one to post this message. I would have created a new one if i could, but it seems like i am too low ranked.  Confused
I am trying to get in touch with a wiki moderator / administrator (of the MnF Wikia, obviously Tongue  ). 

I've been quite active on it for the last few month, and i plan to keep it nice and tidy, as long as up to date. Unfortunately, as a standard contributor, my powers are limited, especially against users who post scam links and create useless and empty pages (see here to read about it). For those reason, i would like to become a moderator myself on the wiki.

If any of you readers know a moderator and would be so kind to talk to them about my appliance, i would be most grateful.
My username is also Adamised (see here) on the wiki.

Until next time !
Cheers.  Cool
To the best of my knowledge, this forum is in no way connected to the MnF Wikia or its creator. But I'm assuming you wouldn't be here if you hadn't been trying to contact someone on their forums, so I hope you have better luck here!
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
(06-19-2017, 04:51 AM)JCF Wrote: To the best of my knowledge, this forum is in no way connected to the MnF Wikia or its creator. But I'm assuming you wouldn't be here if you hadn't been trying to contact someone on their forums, so I hope you have better luck here!
That is also what i believe. I just thought that if there was still a Wiki admin active, he might check the forum out from times to times.
Quote:Affiliated Moderators:
BADGURL, Emmie

I think putting this on a clan website is just under fighting a land war in Asia on the list of classic blunders.

None of us would stop you from saying you like us. But affiliate implies a bias we do everything possible to avoid. I'll defer to Emmie for further comment on this.

Regarding deleted avatars, either contact Support or PM Emmie or myself with the name of the avatar you want restored. Or just find a moderator in-game.
Hello !
i changed my computer last week, and now, when i want play at mnf club, i have a white screen.
How can i fix it ?
(09-16-2017, 11:22 AM)Primal Wrote: Hello !
i changed my computer last week, and now, when i want play at mnf club, i have a white screen.
How can i fix it ?

I think that you will have to give some more detail of what is happening.

I assume that your browser is working on other sites.  Have you tried any other adult sites?   Maybe your new computer came with parental settings that need to be changed.
How can i fix it ?

The white screen means that the website is not allowing Flash Player to run anymore on the site. The solution is pretty simple. You have to allow the Flash Player to run on the site. You can do that, by navigating to the field where you typed http://www.mnfclub.com, and click on the icon to the left to the text. Either an exclamation mark, or a lego piece or a shield, depending on the browser, and set Flash Player to Allow everytime on this site.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
(09-16-2017, 04:19 PM)Vrook Wrote:
How can i fix it ?

The white screen means that the website is not allowing Flash Player to run anymore on the site. The solution is pretty simple. You have to allow the Flash Player to run on the site. You can do that, by navigating to the field where you typed http://www.mnfclub.com, and click on the icon to the left to the text. Either an exclamation mark, or a lego piece or a shield, depending on the browser, and set Flash Player to Allow everytime on this site.

Yes. I just thought of that and hoped to be helpful.   I get that too if I restart PC but in centre of white screen it does say about allowing flash player to load.
Funny thing is that it has been doing that for last few months.  Before it went straight to game screen.  Nor, until more recently, did I get a screen with the play/update/forum options.
Thanks ! i can play now Smile
Good news, everyone!

Emmie's made some basic but super-effective changes to the login process that seems to have stopped the spambots plaguing this forum. Between that and our ever-vigilant team smashing anyone advertising shitty essay-copying services, trucking companies and other garbage... our cervine overmoose has elected to lower the posting limit from 20 to 11 before you can post a new thread!

As always, if you want to post a thread and you haven't hit post #11 yet, feel free to ask one of the forum mods. We'll be more than happy to post just about anything you need; just give us a title and where you want it posted.

Long live the moose!

[Image: latest?cb=20090208233331]