Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.91 Average
FAQ
(04-13-2017, 07:54 PM)Emmie Wrote: Rather than mailing support with something that you can easily check yourself, just go to your mail, see when you bought the premium, and you can easily calculate the date it will expire. I do agree with you Ivan, though. A notification a few days before it runs out, like once a day when you log in, would be great. And some notification somewhere on the amount of time remaining. ^^

I buy premium through certificate and could note when it expires  but even if I had one in hand I cannot use it until old one ends so have to reload outfits.   Not a great problem but can this be avoided?

Emmie said in FAQ
Can I log in with multiple avatars on the same premium account?
Please don't ask about this. If you're caught with three avatars or more on at a time, you will be banned for at least 24 hours.

Does this apply to putting multiple AVs in Brothel at same time?
That's three avatars online at the same time. If you just run them to the brothel one at a time and they all go offline as a result, that's fine.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
I have seen other people and sadly also myself experience trouble with the flash player. It crashes from time to time. It seems to happen more on busy servers but isnt exclusive to them. Is there a way to demishes the crashes or prefent them wholesale?
Well besides making sure you have the most recent adobe flash version installed, there isn't much that can be done.... Just a theory of mine, spam clicking a busy server until you get in MIGHT be kicking other people out.
No, it's not kicking people out. Most likely, if you spam click one server, it will que the database, till it will find an empty spot in it, result of an afk drop of a player, or that player logging out.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
(05-02-2017, 05:30 PM)Vrook Wrote: No, it's not kicking people out. Most likely, if you spam click one server, it will que the database, till it will find an empty spot in it, result of an afk drop of a player, or that player logging out.

Well I understand that's how it's supposed to work, but your also assuming this game doesn't have flaws. The problem is that the socketing is happening to active players. My personal belief( as wrong as it may be) is that when a couple people are spam clicking on a server and a spot opens, the system accidentally allows some of them in for that one spot. Thus forcing to kick out players already in the server to compensate for the overflow of users. Let's look at another example at how spam clicking "breaks" the system. If you are trying to create an avatar with a name that is already taken, all you have to do is spam click "next" until it lets you customize the avatar even further...

I'll leave it at that, as we don't want to hijack the thread
You still won't be able to create the avatar, cause the name is still taken, it's just a glitch.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(05-10-2017, 11:02 PM)LESLIE31 Wrote: Where is the Cave?I can't find it.

Go to sacred mountain, click on one of the tree branches, and there should be a visible door handle. Once you click on the handle, a trap door on the side of the mountain open. All you have to do is click on the entrance and you have entered the "secret" cave.
If i Buy a premiumkey for a Other Player... and he left or make shit.. can i cancle the key too or only the Key for my own Char?

And if i can cancel it get i some Money back?
If you buy a premium certificate for another premium, and he or she leaves or get banned or anything, but uses the code, you won't be able to take back that certificate.

If you cancel the subscription, no, you won't get any refund.

And if you are the one that pays for that friends subscription, using your CCbill account, I think you should be able to cancel one of the subscriptions. But, that friend will have premium for the whole lenght of the month you bought it for.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]