Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Trouble Logging On
What happend To server? ;-;
Would it be too much to hope that they're updating the game?
(01-07-2017, 04:28 AM)Iso Wrote: Would it be too much to hope that they're updating the game?

Probably
Maybe, maybe not. Or removing the Holiday Decorations. But the issue started almost or even 4 hours ago. Or atleast from when I last checked. So could be over soon. But dont quote me. xD
Moderator(i'm not but i have chat with one in pm) "as moderators at this present time we are unsure what is is going on. All we know is the devs are working on the matter"
(01-07-2017, 05:16 AM)lea69 Wrote: Moderator(i'm not but i have chat with one in pm) "as moderators at this present time we are unsure what is is going on. All we know is the devs are working on the matter"

Right on Lea! Thanks for sharing.
I am getting the same problems as you guys as well :/ .

I can Log into my charector fine it is when i try join any of the servers it says the following .

( The socket connection is closed )

( Please re-load the page and start over )

I just bought premium a day or two ago I am afraid maybe its my acc or is it the servers any reply's would be appreciated thnx Smile.
(01-07-2017, 05:27 AM)CheekyKitten Wrote: I am getting the same problems as you guys as well :/ .

I can Log into my charector fine it is when i try join any of the servers it says the following .

( The socket connection is closed )

( Please re-load the page and start over )

I just bought premium a day or two ago I am afraid maybe its my acc or is it the servers any reply's would be appreciated thnx Smile.

Ayy CheekyKitten! yea I am in the same boat, bought Prem just 2 days ago, but as you can see almost everyone has the issue going on. So dont be afraid if you think it is only you, its not. Hope this helps! Smile
their servers are having issues atm. just have to wait it out and hope the devs fix it soon.
I have the same problem. Can't log on :*(
Hopefully they are adding something special, otherwise it's just wasting of our time...