Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Trouble Logging On
Tried clearing cache. Tried different browsers. Nothing really worked for me Sad Constantly getting different socket connection failed.
Are you on VPN? Is your connection stable? I've had that happen a few times, but very rarely. Try a different computer if you can.
hmm so even though this thread is old anyone else having issues with what im assuming is the servers, because i asked a few friends and it sounds like its happening with everyone where they get disconnected over and over, so wondering if its on my end or the games end
(09-22-2016, 04:32 AM)Avax69 Wrote: hmm so even though this thread is old anyone else having issues with what im assuming is the servers, because i asked a few friends and it sounds like its happening with everyone where they get disconnected over and over, so wondering if its on my end or the games end

Same happening here and a few people I'm talking to. I'm thinking it's the servers, but who knows.
well it'd explain the lack of people that are on at the moment
Sometimes similar things happens with me as well Wink Wink Tongue Tongue Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Same Problem here, why thats happen? what should I do?
Someone help please
(09-28-2016, 09:41 PM)secretV Wrote: Same Problem here, why thats happen? what should I do?
Someone help please
Well it could be the servers again but I doubt it since I ain't had any issues, most likely either your internet or you gotta clear out your cache and cookies or potentially the browser you're using as well......sooo hope that helps but I'm not an expert at this sorta stuff so idk
You've got to give us more detail or we really can't help you. Describe what happens and list any errors.

To save you some time, here are the four solutions that have been mentioned:
  • Force reload your browser. (CTRL + F5)
  • Make sure you're connected to the internet (yes, it happens).
  • If you're on a VPN, try using a different computer not connected to it.
  • Just wait 5-10 minutes for the servers to stop booting you from them, which sometimes works.
If none of those solutions work, post here. But please try the above first -- and then PLEASE say something more than "I can't log on". Do not just post that alone, as we really can't help you if you can't give us more than that.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
ive tired everything an it still wont log me in just says "top socket connection closed"