Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Trouble Logging On
(07-31-2020, 01:02 AM)LABO Wrote: can't reach the game, THE ERROR MESSAGE IS / invalid e-mail or password, but i m sure thats is correct.

The same happened to me.

(07-31-2020, 01:23 AM)Lord Gideon rp hunter Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 11:26 PM)Ozan21 Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 11:23 PM)Lord Gideon rp hunter Wrote: So I just purchased my membership and some in game currency, and Now when I try to log on it is saying invalid email or pass.
Ok no big deal I went to try to reset password now its say my email the same one I have been using and the one I used to purchase the above mentioned items from the website is not valid. I had already registered it when I started the game way back when.... no response from support so farcame here hoping for some help.

Servers are down for some reason, No one can log in.

good to know now bud ! wish they could just put something up

(07-30-2020, 11:46 PM)Tina Wrote: Cuando quiero comenzar una sesión, no me deja, y cuando le doy la posibilidad de cambiar la contraseña, dice que mi correo electrónico no existe, ¿por qué? Si he estado jugando con ese correo electrónico durante 2 años, ¿qué hago ahora? Huh

same answer I got to your question server's are down no one can get on, sorry can speak spanish but cant write it well

Te ayudo con lo que te dijeron en ingles: "Misma  respuesta (o sea que los servidores están caídos por alguna razón y que nadie puede entrar). Lo siento, yo puedo hablar español, pero no lo puedo escribir bien".
Hey, I tried these solutions with no success and it only really tells me that my email doesn't exist, I tried changing password to once again be told my email doesn't exist, I don't know if I was banned or not, but I was not warned and I would also have no idea what I would've been banned for, I've been playing this game since practically the beginning, paying for premium and everything, I'd really like if this was fixed
need to fix this log in thing so we can play and meet

(07-31-2020, 01:42 AM)Samontha Wrote: Hey, I tried these solutions with no success and it only really tells me that my email doesn't exist, I tried changing password to once again be told my email doesn't exist, I don't know if I was banned or not, but I was not warned and I would also have no idea what I would've been banned for, I've been playing this game since practically the beginning, paying for premium and everything, I'd really like if this was fixed

it happened to me and probably everybody else too
https://www.mnfclub.com/updates.php if you cant see the log at all. thats means the site is on maintance
Well I can log in now, but I can't connect to a server.
While it can be a maintenance thing as well, in this case it's not, it was a hardware problem at the datacenter, but I believe it was fixed. I am able to log in right now at least.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I have the same issue is SensaiAiko. I logged in successfully earlier in the day, but now I am getting the access is denied / Your account is blocked message when I log in. Anyone else having this issue too?
My account KirbyGuy is still blocked for about 2 Hour's
Plz help
i cant login my account still banned please can somebody unbanned me right now i feel like not fun no more ?
Marissa_L my Account
I am having trouble logging in. The email address doubles when I hit the @ symbol and when I type in ".com" as well. But then I correct the email the password line won't let me enter numbers so I can't enter my full password. I am using puffin mobile browser. Tried changing the keyboard on my Samsung but nothing affects it. I cannot type numbers in the password line.