Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Forum Rules
Exclamation 
Rules for the Creative Writing forum.

All entries here must be your own original works. Anything that is not your own must be clearly credited to the original author and/or posting location. Any attempt to pass another person’s work off as your own will result in the post's removal and potential warning or even ban in the case that it's done continously.

If you have posted your work elsewhere (for example on Literotica, or a poetry sharing site) then make a clear mention of this. If you would prefer to remain anonymous, then credit the name you originally posted under. If we have reason to believe you are attempting to take credit for another person’s work, you will be asked to provide evidence of ownership. Failure or refusal to do so will see the post removed.

If you as a reader believe that somebody is passing off another’s work as their own, please raise concerns privately with that user (but do so respectfully) or with a forum moderator. Do not make accusations in public.

Any work that contains one or more of the following themes will require a clear disclaimer at the top of the post:
  • Rape
  • Bestiality
  • Extreme or graphic violence / murder
  • Necrophilia
  • Incest
  • Scat
  • Abuse (physical or emotional)
  • Characters under 18 years of age
  • Fictional works containing non-fictional characters

Any work containing the following is not permitted:
  • Characters under 16 years of age
              - This applies to any ‘adult’ behaviour – drinking, smoking, sexual activity, or the above themes
              - Child characters are permitted as long as they are not involved in any of these
  • Racial, homophobic or sexist language/themes
              - If used as a part of a narrative, this is allowable with a clear disclaimer
              - It must not be used in any way to cause harm, bully or troll

If you post any work that breaches these rules then you will be asked to edit the offending post. Refusal to do so will see the post removed, and the possibility of further action being taken.

The Creative Writing forum is not a discussion forum. Please keep any posts restricted to critical reviews (positive or negative – just be polite and constructive) or in line with any rules expressed for that particular thread. Respect the thread owner.

[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
These look familiar  Tongue

I hope the original author gave permission
He did. Which I'm thankful for, as it saved me the trouble of writing it all from scratch. Especially since I'm on vacation and am going away in a couple of days for a while.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I accept the rules and i think you should write anything that contain your works , some people like gay stuff some other like vanilla, but you can't always know unless they really tag everything about it.
Why am I unable to create a new post on this forum? I can only reply to an existing post but see no way to create my own.
(09-23-2017, 04:56 PM)nolie Wrote: Why am I unable to create a new post on this forum? I can only reply to an existing post but see no way to create my own.

You gotta hit the 21 posts benchmark, before you can create a thread. Try to contribute 5 post a day until you hit 21 so you can post a thread OR ask someone to post your thread for you...
Thanks John, helpful to know
(09-23-2017, 04:56 PM)nolie This is what i was wondering too, Wrote: Why am I unable to create a new post on this forum? I can only reply to an existing post but see no way to create my own.

(09-23-2017, 05:13 PM)JohnSins yes , thankyou John.. Funny how i never read that anywhere, would drivea person nuts not knowing. Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 04:56 PM)nolie Wrote: Why am I unable to create a new post on this forum? I can only reply to an existing post but see no way to create my own.

You gotta hit the 21 posts benchmark, before you can create a thread. Try to contribute 5 post a day until you hit 21 so you can post a thread OR ask someone to post your thread for you...
Do not puzzle over it!
(08-05-2016, 03:52 PM)Emmie Wrote: Rules for the Creative Writing forum.

All entries here must be your own original works. Anything that is not your own must be clearly credited to the original author and/or posting location. Any attempt to pass another person’s work off as your own will result in the post's removal and potential warning or even ban in the case that it's done continously.

If you have posted your work elsewhere (for example on Literotica, or a poetry sharing site) then make a clear mention of this. If you would prefer to remain anonymous, then credit the name you originally posted under. If we have reason to believe you are attempting to take credit for another person’s work, you will be asked to provide evidence of ownership. Failure or refusal to do so will see the post removed.

If you as a reader believe that somebody is passing off another’s work as their own, please raise concerns privately with that user (but do so respectfully) or with a forum moderator. Do not make accusations in public.

Any work that contains one or more of the following themes will require a clear disclaimer at the top of the post:
  • Rape
  • Bestiality
  • Extreme or graphic violence / murder
  • Necrophilia
  • Incest
  • Scat
  • Abuse (physical or emotional)
  • Characters under 18 years of age
  • Fictional works containing non-fictional characters

Any work containing the following is not permitted:
  • Characters under 16 years of age
              - This applies to any ‘adult’ behaviour – drinking, smoking, sexual activity, or the above themes
              - Child characters are permitted as long as they are not involved in any of these
  • Racial, homophobic or sexist language/themes
              - If used as a part of a narrative, this is allowable with a clear disclaimer
              - It must not be used in any way to cause harm, bully or troll

If you post any work that breaches these rules then you will be asked to edit the offending post. Refusal to do so will see the post removed, and the possibility of further action being taken.

The Creative Writing forum is not a discussion forum. Please keep any posts restricted to critical reviews (positive or negative – just be polite and constructive) or in line with any rules expressed for that particular thread. Respect the thread owner.

i like the rules keep it up