12. 600
  13. 525
  14. 450
  15. 375
The above figures are based on one player being level 15

Footjob for Girls  
Banana Milkshake & Reverse Entry for Guys

I would recommend 6 minutes to be safe.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
5 Min is max points so you only have to time accurately.

The figures are right but level 15s get no points.
Lower levels give fewer, 75 per round per lower level; so a level 13 only gives 1275.

It is based on 30% of EXP cost of round so Split or Nelson gives less. And you need all single poses or not max points (I think you don’t need both Banana and Reverse).

There is obviously an uplift when levels are very different: above a 4 level difference. Before that 750 points are split on levels. After that it is a 3% uplift per lower level. It’s still 30% but higher levels are not deducted but pass on gains.
Now that new poses have been added, can someone tell me if there was any changes to the 5 minute EXP trick? Like do you still use the same poses as before for maximum EXP (Footjob and Milkshake) or do you have to use any other new one?
(01-02-2021, 01:00 PM)Olegowsom Wrote: Now that new poses have been added, can someone tell me if there was any changes to the 5 minute EXP trick? Like do you still use the same poses as before for maximum EXP (Footjob and Milkshake) or do you have to use any other new one?

First, I don’t think that there was ever any trick.  It just took time for players to notice that the longer you played the more points you got and the cut-off point was 5 minutes.  Before I knew that I noticed that if I chatted and used the manual option I got more points.  Not because that gave more points but because play lasted longer.

Noting what Zephyr said EXP is based on EXP cost of pose in Temple.  So best for men is Heat, 3,000 EXP cost, and for women Footjob or Side Roller, both 2,500.  That is only true for the one on one poses not 3 or 4 way poses.

I do think that you do need ALL other single poses to get maximum points.  That means that a man with Heat pose, a non-premium pose, cannot give or get maximum EXP unless they have been premium and got the other premium poses.  Their Heat pose will be equivalent to 1,500 EXP which is still best pose f both are non-premium.

So, given the above, Heat is still best.  But 5 minutes is the important thing.  Banana, Reverse Entry, Footjob or Side Roller are all 2,500 EXP rounds.  If you did any combination the EXP should be the same as long as 5 minutes total.
has anyone test exp give outs for pole dance poses for mf and ff? they cost 5000 exp which is more than the best female pose and probably more than the against wall pose for males. or does the current exp logic only apply to bed sex? also if it's strictly to bed sex poses, how is the strapon exp give out for the FF pose (not dominatrix with ffm) since the pose take 3500 to unlock
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
(07-19-2021, 11:51 PM)magergxd Wrote: has anyone test exp give outs for pole dance poses for mf and ff? they cost 5000 exp which is more than the best female pose and probably more than the against wall pose for males. or does the current exp logic only apply to bed sex? also if it's strictly to bed sex poses, how is the strapon exp give out  for the FF pose (not dominatrix with ffm) since the pose take 3500 to unlock

Pole Sex, MF or FF gives NO EXP.

Poses MF or FM give 30% of the pose cost in the Temple after 5 minutes and adjusted for levels.  All other poses seem to be based on 750 or 1000 EXP whatever the cost.
(07-20-2021, 07:06 PM)Zephyr Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 11:51 PM)magergxd Wrote: has anyone test exp give outs for pole dance poses for mf and ff? they cost 5000 exp which is more than the best female pose and probably more than the against wall pose for males. or does the current exp logic only apply to bed sex? also if it's strictly to bed sex poses, how is the strapon exp give out  for the FF pose (not dominatrix with ffm) since the pose take 3500 to unlock

Pole Sex, MF or FF gives NO EXP.

Poses MF or FM give 30% of the pose cost in the Temple after 5 minutes and adjusted for levels.  All other poses seem to be based on 750 or 1000 EXP whatever the cost.

So would that logic apply to the futa variant of Side roller since it costs 3000 to unlock?

also i did some testing, but doing a 5min "lick down" FF pose in bed with a lvl 2 as a Level 9 gave like only 320exp (i'll retry later)

meanwhile doing a FM side roller(non futa) on lvl 2 as a lvl 8 gave out like 820 exp...

So if this means anything; is the best exp rates only applicable to strictly MF/FM poses?

also, if we only went for one round for 5mins between a high and low level would the exp give out be higher or lower in the following situation?

lvl 3 male and lvl 10 female, male already has the heat pose which is 500 more than any of the lvl 10 female's poses since FM poses are at 2500. Would the lvl 3 benefit more from him hosting 1 round using his heat pose due to higher cost or does the higher lvl need to host 1 round to give max exp?
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
So would that logic apply to the futa variant of Side roller since it costs 3000 to unlock?

I think so but I have not done a 5 minute version so I can’t swear to it.

also i did some testing, but doing a 5min "lick down" FF pose in bed with a level 2 as a Level 9 gave like only 320exp (i'll retry later)

Are sure of those figures?  When I did it I got a pose value equal to 750, not the 2500 cost.

meanwhile doing a FM side roller(non futa) on level 2 as a level 8 gave out like 820 exp...

Level8/level2 should give 825 on the basis it is a 2500 EXP pose; so as an MF/FM pose it gives full EXP.

So if this means anything; is the best exp rates only applicable to strictly MF/FM poses?

It seems that way.

also, if we only went for one round for 5mins between a high and low level would the exp give out be higher or lower in the following situation?

EXP given depends only on pose value, split depending on relative levels.  So a level10M with heat would get more EXP going with a level18F with side roller by doing Heat.
Your example has a problem though.
Heat may be 3000 EXP and non-premium but to get that you need ALL previous male single poses.  If he is not/never has been premium he cannot have got them so his Heat pose is only worth at best1500, ie less than side roller.  Even if he was premium, at level3 he would not have enough EXP to get all single MF poses.

level 3 male and level 10 female, male already has the heat pose which is 500 more than any of the level 10 female's poses since FM poses are at 2500. Would the level 3 benefit more from him hosting 1 round using his heat pose due to higher cost or does the higher level need to host 1 round to give max exp?

Quick guide to EXP.
You get 30% of pose cost (MF/FM only).  So Heat is worth 900 total.
Equal levels it is split 15%:15%.  1 level difference it is 18%:12%, 2 levels 21%:9% and so on with lower level getting the higher figure.  At 5 levels difference the lower level gets all 30%.
After that the lower level gets 33% but the higher level does not lose 3%.  Why low levels get so many points.
As someone who doesn't care about level, what can the seXP points do for me? are they redeemable for goods and services? might i enhance my gaming seXPerience in some way with seXP points?
(08-07-2021, 08:17 AM)blahbitty Wrote: As someone who doesn't care about level, what can the seXP points do for me?  are they redeemable for goods and services? might i enhance my gaming seXPerience in some way with seXP points?

It's how you purchase poses.