Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Crazy RP Group's
I wrote this on my phone, and must've accidentally removed part of the post. And I didn't roof read it. There was supposed to be a "Lexi happens to enjoy it, and shouldn't have to feel like she has to hide it." Or something along those lines after the part where we still deserve to be treated like adults. The first part was supposed to take the middle ground.

The rest is as it should be though, I don't believe it's prudish to feel public intimacy feels a bit awkward. I have updated my original post as well to avoid further confusion and I appologize. Phone aids. Sad
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Standing around with people having a public session, without being involved in it, is awkward as hell. It's like being a bunch of guys eating snacks in a church, everyone who's not in on the snacking will just look at you with disgust. 
"Omg, did that guy really just eat with the hand he just scratched his balls with?!",convert these to the thoughts of a guy watching a girl being penetrated by two guys and a half-human, half-horse breed female with eight tits and a 34cm long dick. 

Now, I ain't judging anyone, but I completely understand if someone told me that a lot of sexual roleplayers should keep their stuff to themselves. Ofc, you could just walk away and ignore it.... but I know if I were to be all crazy and japanese with my sexy RP, I'd probably lock myself in a room as well. 

This isn't an argument for either of the sides of this dispute. 

Here is one though, be considerate for the people around you. It ain't hard, no one is forcing you to be considerate either, but it's nice. It feels good to know you took time to consider if the people around you were to like/dislike what you're about to do. 
Don't have to stop doing what you're doing, but considering what people might think is kind of a pretty basic behaviour when it comes to civility. 

And of course, you're not supposed to be hated for roleplaying publicly (if it ain't some murderous bs where you drag other people in against their will). 

About what Infamy just wrote, there's something called freedom of speech. He's allowed to have his opinions and state them. It's not like his opinions will automatically lock every public roleplayer in a room. lol

Personally, I don't mind public roleplayers, I just tab out or go somewhere else. No problem.
hmmm... sorry to interrupt! What about doing those things for real? No? OK then, carry on!
Having sex in public is illegal in most countries. I don't think you'd get jail time, but definetly be fined. Tongue
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
AH!!! Thank you for the warning, I'll keep that in mind... maybe, probably not, who knows!
*counting the fines I have already* hmmm, never mind, yes, yes...better doing it in here, is safer!
(08-23-2016, 10:32 AM)Sharp Wrote: The screenshots I collected from people said otherwise, Drek. No rumours or false accusations at all. Besides, I haven't necessarily blamed your group; I merely said that they ended up in a fight. Whether the group was to blame or the other people were, that's a matter of perspective. But the fact is a group of people arrived in the Oasis and claimed to rule it, and ultimately there was drama and conflict.

And yes, starting a group with the right people is fine. But invariably things don't carry on that way. Blah's Cactus cult was all good humour and such until a few people took it too far and began abusing all the 'non-believers.' People making little Mafia families was fine, until they decided that they needed to start harassing everybody else. And with the Oasis, there may have ben good intentions, but because some people (who were in the area beforehand) didn't want to join in with the RP scenario, shit hit the fan.

I'm not saying people shouldn't form groups. But if you choose to, then you have to take responsibility and not be surprised when it all goes tits up. Because it will.

Let's all appreciate that the person saying this sacrosanct shit, got banned for being a scumbag. Bless.