Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THE POPSICLE QUERY
Yes Ian, please explain us, why do you think this query is Gay?
To be simple is to be great
(06-04-2016, 12:45 PM)Lexilicious Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 12:43 PM)IanParis Wrote: and this question is totally gay btw ;-)

Explain?

[Image: 220px-Gay_flag.svg.png] <=> [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=355]
Gay Flag                                          <=>   (no comment)

Makes me think of TTBM throating contests
(TTBM = tres tres bien monte = very very well hung, gay acronym)

Never been in gay parties ?
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
éduque toi
LOL...it makes some sense, in a very twisted point of view!
To be simple is to be great
(06-04-2016, 05:35 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: LOL...it makes some sense, in a very twisted point of view!

you got me there  Angel
I'm with Lexi in this matter, Green it is, going all the way, colour by colour, slow, starting with the yellow circling my tongue, then opening a bit and taking the orange, one more push, controlling my gasp and achieving the red zone, closing my eyes drooling a bit going down, holding the first choke, and purple its gained, from this point on, it's all about control, choking and gasping until I reach the blue area, the first tear comes out, but I don't give up, inch by inch, slowly, drooling, gasping, breathing by the nose and...blue it is! now it's the worst part, from this area on until bumping the lips on the green it's really difficult, we have to contract the throat we have to control our natural reflex to throw up, it's very uncomfortable, it makes you cry, makes you choke, but with perseverance ... YEAH!!! GREEN IS CONQUERED!
...... WHITE !...... ;-))
(all rainbow colours together ......produce .. white )
.. (i like all ... and the alternation makes the fun )
..... but blue would be veery nice as last position ....
[Image: detail.gif]
Not that it matters all that much, but the rainbow flag is not gay. It's for bisexual and trans people as well. "All" demands to be included!

[Image: 1150629.jpg]
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Now my question is, what happens if you are color-blind? Do you even know to what extent you will go? Or do you just swallow that whole popsicle? I have a similar view with Lexi on this, no point is stopping now. This topic is getting pretty heated, but... cool at the same time. Hehe.

At any rate, once you've put your mouth on the thing - you may as well see what you can do with it. But please be considerate of the fellows watching you eat that - dont bite it roughly in front of us. That just makes me... sore. Right in the 'phantom dong' sort of feeling. Tongue
(06-05-2016, 11:02 AM)Emmie Wrote: Not that it matters all that much, but the rainbow flag is not gay. It's for bisexual and trans people as well. "All" demands to be included!

[Image: 1150629.jpg]

You're right 
Lgbt power! 
and you know what?  they blow so good (except the L maybe)