Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What kind of RP's do you like?
(06-20-2018, 11:49 AM)Isa-Siiyaz Wrote: umm. pretty much anything but be carefull i dont know what creeps me out .. into cheating alot !

would you like to explore things that "do" creep you out? Wink
I'm into a lot of different things, but my favorite RPs are anal training ones where I am training a girl/t-girl.

I prefer very detailed RPs with equal input from each person, so both are contributing a similar amount.
(07-13-2018, 02:11 AM)jessica-trap Wrote: I'm into a lot of different things, but my favorite RPs are anal training ones where I am training a girl/t-girl.

I prefer very detailed RPs with equal input from each person, so both are contributing a similar amount.

You and I should have a talk, Jessica  Blush
Ambassador of butts
[Image: plmKhZhPj]
well im normally into the bdsm stuff but i want to try something new so i been trying to do a video game rp or a brothel rp
I personally really enjoy it when my partners are not afraid to do things in return. I most often play a dom, so usually I'm the one guiding the action. Simple things like writing how your character holds onto mine or says something other than a generic "Fuck me harder!" give me more fuel for the imagination. Far too many subs are content with just reacting to things. Don't be afraid to grab the reins, even if it's for a little bit!
[Image: 4300d4a29657a82a0e9217dfff5e437b.gif?8735726] [Image: e23874bfe2bf1c9a58c4a784048df86d.gif?8741682]