Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What kind of RP's do you like?
I dont do religion, but i must step up and say the bounty of the fountain goddess outshines any of your plant-based gods
Every word a world
I love Elven role play. I just have a hard time finding people online that share that vision
So, a lot of you guys do this sort of roleplay, huh? So far, I've simply described what I'd do (or what I am doing) to my partner in a very descriptive form while allowing my "character" to speak as well of course. So far, I've been told that I do it very well. So, I've been keeping that up. I've done a few roleplays where there's a dominant and submissive parties.

Personally, I like whatever. As long as my partner plays along and by that I mean I can feel their enthusiasm.
I also like almost every kind of RP as long as it's a nice atmosphere. Smile
(12-18-2015, 05:20 PM)parteh Wrote: [...] I've simply described what I'd do (or what I am doing) to my partner in a very descriptive form while allowing my "character" to speak as well of course.

Me too. I've done and I'm up for 'light RP', like pizza delivery, student / proff., dom. / sub., and such, but I'm not jet ready to try more 'advanced' stuff, since I do RP irl, and it's always very very personal for me, especially BDSM...
[Image: Lucien-92815-Assimilation.jpg] 'Assimilation' by Lucien, Hentai Foundry
That's a shame, Maryannae, something based off your sig would be hot as hell ;D
(12-21-2015, 08:41 AM)Evelyn Wrote: That's a shame, Maryannae, something based off your sig would be hot as hell ;D

Don't tell me!  Heart Tongue Heart
[Image: Lucien-92815-Assimilation.jpg] 'Assimilation' by Lucien, Hentai Foundry
If you find you've suddenly improved and need a willing partner to try it out with, I'd totally indulge you. Tongue
Werd Krisk, thanks for all your support.

There are many that appreciate our work and have fun.

Also, the tree is b.s.
I enjoy RP full stop. Although the game is alot of fun, i use it primarily as a platform, either a social one to chat or a base in which to indulge my imagination. Ive RP'd many scenarios in the game with a few other people. In one recent one was she wanted group sex with 4 guys and 2 girls, so I described what was being done to her by all imaginary participants and myself. Ive done BDSM, Femdom, which seem to be really popular now, i even rp'd a tentacled monster LOL which was fun, and lasted hours! 

One i am doing at the moment has lasted about 5 hours so far over a couple of days. And so far ive only described the "court of infinate pleasure and pain" (my mansion)! Its all been over PM and Ive done it as though she was getting a guided tour. At some point i will "abuct" her in game with some suitable RP in global chat, and she will find herself in the previously described "room of my displeasure". ............. More to follow!!! LOL