Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What kind of RP's do you like?
I also like my partner to choose. As long as it's not something like masochism or something like that, I'm usually in. I also don't generally like when they make me dominate, but thankfully those are the least.
I'm pretty new to the whole RP scene so generally I would stick to vanilla. However, I would like to try my hand at something more adventurous and romantic, perhaps even kinky. I just need to find someone in general who has the right chemistry with me so I can begin experimenting a little more.
I honestly love any RP, if the other person has a scene in mind and is willing and excited to go for it, it makes me want to do that much better for them. If anyone has one and see me in game, let me know and I'll work with you on it!
Femdom is my thing, so anything regarding domination by female is a yes to me Smile

Other than that I can be quite flexible too, depending on my partner
I see a lot of people who like to accommodate Their partner which is a wonderful mentality to have but the big question of this forum is "what do YOU like?" There is nothing better than pleasing a partner but you gotta stop to think what pleases you (besides pleasing them)

I think what a lot of us are saying is that we more or less like any RP. We just don't have a particular one we like so we can focus on the partner and not lose anything by doing so.
(12-05-2015, 12:36 AM)Evangelion Wrote:
(12-05-2015, 12:21 AM)Veli Wrote: I think what a lot of us are saying is that we more or less like any RP. We just don't have a particular one we like so we can focus on the partner and not lose anything by doing so.
Indeed. It' easier this way to have both people enjoy it.

I can understand that. I usually roll with the direction my partner leads it and it's always enjoyable. My view is that even though I like pretty much anything, I have domethings that I found more exciting rolling with.

Anything which my partner likes.
Adjusting is a fine thing making you an all-rounder and love for everyone.
[Image: G202ZkY.png]
In the name of all that Holly, i worshipe the Great cactus god ! he's the true and only. Some other folks follow the way of the cactus-god and the cult grow.
so that is my way of Rping and this this will be !

May the cactus cult grow strong !
Begone you wicked cactus worshipper.
There is only one true god and it is tree-senpai, he who gave up his godly status to come down to earth and bless us all with its gifts.
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath