Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What kind of RP's do you like?
For Roleplays, i prefere mostly please my partner in bed. Even in her fantasys/fetish.

But, if i can pick one. I like the Queen-Knight.
Especially when the Queen request her Honour Server for "other duties" :D
[Image: Sc6WT.gif]
"One word, one feeling, one moment: Moeru...."
Anything is a good thing for me, just roleplaying in general is good Wink
It is a lot about chemistry for me.
I don't have a favourite one, its about how my partner and I connect through it. I have done similar RPs with different partners and the enjoyment was completely different.
So a scenario that works, that's basically it.
I'm a bit a newbie in rp online (started with this game), but I agree with RP_RICK.
Of course appearance matters, but even the way they write, react to my sentences can turn me off or on, being gentle, or losing control. It depends, but I usually follow the flow.
I don't like quick things, so rp is mandatory for me.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I guess my favorite rps are the ones that not many people do or just an rp that the partner wants to do and go with it.
I guess I don't have an actual favourite RP. As long as it is not a creepy request, I will try my best to play my part^^
When I RP, I really get into it though and if your partner also does his/her best it is a lot of fun!
Best and most enjoyable one for me in the game so far has been a pizza delivery boy Tongue

Hilarious and quite sexy
Beta player:
Shey - lvl 5 Female  Tongue
I tried that one, too. But my partner sucked at it. She just couldn't get what I want from her. She asked me for every single line she had to say
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
I find myself in a guy getting raped RP more often than not though that's just cuz i like doing any RP i'm in the mood for.
Good idea the pizza delivery boy! I'll try that! :p
On my side I like the 1st meeting / sweet talker approach, switching between rough and lover play.