Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Sissy and Trans Family
(09-20-2018, 08:54 AM)Emmie Wrote: While I might not be part of the "fam" I find myself usually wearing jeans (mainly, but also other kinds of pants) and different kinds of tops. As far as dresses and skirts go, I do this during summer, but even then it's not that often. I'd say you have a more exotic style overall, cause I think my way of dressing can easily be summed up as casual. ^^

Well, when I'm in "civilian" clothes, I lean towards casual as well, Emmie Smile  Jeans and t-shirt, the occasional hoodie if it's cold outside (and given that I live in Sweden, it's cold a lot of the time). When I want to embrace my sissyness though, I go all out Smile
Ambassador of butts
[Image: plmKhZhPj]
I'm from Sweden as well! Northern to be exact, where summers are pretty short. I generally don't wear much at all when I'm home, unless someone is coming to visit ofc. Because I live in a position where no one is really able to peak in through the windows, that's fine.
Though there was one time when they were cleaning my windows and walls, and they got to a specific window and were having a coffee break or something, and I was walking around with my tits out. That was fairly awkward. Tongue
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(09-21-2018, 07:42 AM)Emmie Wrote: I'm from Sweden as well! Northern to be exact, where summers are pretty short. I generally don't wear much at all when I'm home, unless someone is coming to visit ofc. Because I live in a position where no one is really able to peak in through the windows, that's fine.
Though there was one time when they were cleaning my windows and walls, and they got to a specific window and were having a coffee break or something, and I was walking around with my tits out. That was fairly awkward. Tongue

Oh no! XD Yeah, that's awkward Tongue

I live in the south, right in the middle of a city, on the ground floor. Any bedroom antics I have to limit to the side of my apartment that doesn't face the street. Sometimes, though, I forget myself and get up to fun stuff in the kitchen. I bet people passing by have seen me doing unmentionable things at some point or another  Blush

Och hej hej, btw Tongue
Ambassador of butts
Hey, y'all :Smile

I've decided to look into laser hair removal. I'm not Chewbacca or anything, it's just that having to shave my arms and legs is such a hassle, and I like the idea of having silky smooth skin. Should make it easier to get in the mindset.

Has anyone of you tried this? Does it work? Is it bullshit? Does it hurt? Please share your insights, friends Smile
Ambassador of butts