Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Wisdoms from everyone.
Hey there everybody. I have a wish about madame Olivia that, all members (free members and prenium members) could have sex with her, but most of it. I wish males and female sametime could atleast suck her boobs wile Olivia jerk off her custommer no matter if you are a male or female. Then I can understand r´there is only few things a Prenium can do. But here is only one thing I wish. I wish there is one pose there Olivia use on os players (us free members.) Use strap on and fuck us no matter if she is a female or male. I wish to be dominated by Olivia. Because she is soooo sexy.
You know what would be amasing. Get more poses and potions. Poses like hetero. Lickjob. All males lick females untill they cum and get orgasm squirt on males faces. 
2. more gay poses. deepfuck the male in ass and cumfill him. 
3. More futa poses. Make males been deepthroted by futa and futa cum over his face or cum inside his throath.

More potion's. I want women have bulky potions too. As you know. THere is potions for men to become bulky. But I wish women allso could become balky too. Dont Anywone agree.
2. Tentacle potions. I wish there was tentaclepotions for females and wish 3 different poses too. Tentacle poses on males, females and futas. All of 3 getting penetrated and masturbated by tentacles. And make shore those 3 genders get huge cum all over them self and release huge cum and orgasm Too. Creamy one from eachother.

(01-13-2022, 10:53 PM)Inkubus Wrote: You know what would be amasing. Get more poses and potions. Poses like hetero. Lickjob. All males lick females untill they cum and get orgasm squirt on males faces. 
3. More futa poses. Make males been deepthroted by futa and futa cum over his face or cum inside his throath.

More potion's. I want women have bulky potions too. As you know. THere is potions for men to become bulky. But I wish women allso could become balky too. Dont Anywone agree.
2. Tentacle potions. I wish there was tentaclepotions for females and wish 3 different poses too. Tentacle poses on males, females and futas. All of 3 getting penetrated and masturbated by tentacles. And make shore those 3 genders get huge cum all over them self and release huge cum and orgasm Too. Creamy one from eachother.

(01-13-2022, 10:53 PM)Inkubus Wrote: You know what would be amasing. Get more poses and potions. Poses like hetero. Lickjob. All males lick females untill they cum and get orgasm squirt on males faces. 

InkubusPerfech huh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Do you like it. Just say yes or no.

Hi guys, im super sorry i'm posting this here but i can't start a new thread for some reason and i need help ;X
So, I'm new to the forum even though i used to play this game a long time ago, when the web mode was still avaliable. I just wanna ask you guys if the desktop version is safe to download.. free from viruses and malwares :X
Thank you guys! (sorry for posting in the wrong thread)
It's okay. And yes. It's safe to download.

InkubusPerfech huh

By the way. How meny of you want to ask the creator for creating more poses to all genders.

I think the more important part in sex, is to be happy at the end.
Praise the Cactus. Adhere to my Cactus Gospel...which can change a lot, besides the core tenets.
Delighted to see this! Excellent understanding and the caliber of details provided is incredible!
Thanks!