Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 4.23 Average
Suggestions Mega Thread
Good news, plus this needs no animation so it could come quicky Smile
In game name: Benny87
Language: French (native) English (fluent)
Server: Big Bang (mainly)
When do I play: when I have the time, and it's very hard to find >_<
One last thing to say?: They say French do it better... Feel free to check it [Image: napo.gif]
Well, there is a thing that could be added to the game. An ingame tutorial to show the basic concepts of the game, like a minigame smacked right in to the begining of the game.

Edit: 02/01/16: Apparently there's a auto notification system. Thanks for the feedback on the report.
- Captain, thar she blows! What should we do/!
- Men to guns! ... Run the guns you fools!
I just had an idea, I'm not sure if it's been mentioned before.

I'd love to have a way to have different flags in the game like flag shirts of flag hats, It seems like a pretty common question that people ask "where you from?" and this is an easy way to answer that. Even if you could add the flag into your name bio that's been rumored to come out soon. I'd love to be able to wear an Aussie flag bikini (or whatever) and I'm sure lots of people would like to rep their own countries too!
Beta player:
Shey - lvl 5 Female  Tongue
i would love to see threesomes at some point in time; would also love to see those flag pattern they Shey suggested, the ability to "peek" at others having sex and watch them, would love to have couch sex (this i imagine would just be a background change and adding a interaction area for the couch), the ability to give a key to spare room keys to others so they have free use of the room, some sort of mini-game like darts in the hotel rooms would be a nice addition, gives something else to do during party's Smile but most importantly a different payment system.

edit, stick the tail on the girl would be a fun party game i think.
Something I know I try to do all the time and then get frustrated when I can't, is being able to click on people's name in chat. It would be great if clicking on their name brought up their profile. This would be awesome because sometimes you can't see the person who wrote in chat, and they might leave the area before you can click on them to message, or view them.
(01-02-2016, 12:14 PM)ScarlettArcherx Wrote: Something I know I try to do all the time and then get frustrated when I can't, is being able to click on people's name in chat. It would be great if clicking on their name brought up their profile. This would be awesome because sometimes you can't see the person who wrote in chat, and they might leave the area before you can click on them to message, or view them.

A really good idea, clicking on the name might bring up the Bio which has been promised, this would make things alot easier as some players have really long names LOL
So what about formal system to create harems (guilds) my only real thought behind this is giving people a house they can go to permanently (everyone currently lives like hobos) and make it really easy for a group of people to have parties, sex, maybe level it up and get furniture to use too. Just make it cost a lot, and that should level things out.
(01-04-2016, 12:59 AM)Lave Wrote: So what about formal system to create harems (guilds) my only real thought behind this is giving people a house they can go to permanently (everyone currently lives like hobos) and make it really easy for a group of people to have parties, sex, maybe level it up and get furniture to use too.  Just make it cost a lot, and that should level things out.

Along this same line the creation of groups to allow users to form club, tribes and families within the game is already needed with groups large and small already forming left and right! If shabby motel rooms cost $10/ hr on planet MNF then only through joint effort will anyone be able to purchase (or even rent) an apartment!
Alex (Kick butt chick!)
as a Lesbian poses it would be great if you replace the male with female on the cunningulus pose, and replace the guy on the rodeo and doggy poses with a girl with strap on, that will be awesome and sexy... hope you can also add more body types for the womans, like chubby belly or abs belly... bigger boobs like the lifeward, thanks if is possible
Yess, all of that and more body types would be the bomb! I'm just worried that it will be more hassle to animate that than it would otherwise :S but here's hoping that all ambitions will be fulfilled if they *do* decide to bless us with pamelas body x)