Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Universal Poses
Since we can choose whatever option during sex and still progress its about time we had universal poses.
This simply means anyone can buy poses if they meet the requirements (premium, experience) so that way whoever has the pose they can use it during sex.
A male avatar can then buy Girl On Top and the female monk will be used on him when learning the pose at the temple. He can then use the pose like any other during sex even if the other player lacks the pose. This would help a lot in search of certain kinks, poses, etc. when with a partner and make gaining experience more interesting for those who have higher levels meaning the level cap would have to be increased to meet this demand. Honestly wish anyone could get the poses as long as they just meet the standard requirement of experience or let alone the premium too. It just makes sense to have this.
Heart Life is short, don't hold grudges, enjoy every moment, make it precious. Heart
Sex is natural, sex is right, sex is awesome, day or night.
Yeah! They should also implement poses where both players are active, like in 69. Where both players have something...to do! (and both can buy it)
No reason why not: it works for 3 way poses.
Agreed, it will open it up and I am all for less structure. I think the timer bar can go away as well, and allow for cumming in each round.
Dodgy
Mods pass this on to devs or ask if they see it. I mean they never acknowledge things here so.....
Heart Life is short, don't hold grudges, enjoy every moment, make it precious. Heart
Sex is natural, sex is right, sex is awesome, day or night.
This would be more complicated to add in i think, assuming it works the same way it does where whoever has the pose controls it.........it just wouldn't make a lot of sense with the majority of the existing poses to make them available to both genders, nice idea but in the end think it'd cause more hassle and trouble than anything else unfortunately
I think theybare just to take reference on yareel