MNF Club Forums
Suggestions Mega Thread - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestions Mega Thread (/showthread.php?tid=165)

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - CuckyRau - 11-13-2016

should other positions without premium ... better than what they put those with premium ....

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Nutaku - 11-14-2016

I think we need weekly updates of anything and everything even if it's a small update like a outfit or making something non-premium or adding a new Race......we need more f/f postitions and a female controlled threesome because I thought mff was going to be controlled by the female

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Ron_ - 11-14-2016

nice thread we can add bank account and gang or group type of something for sex wars

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - DarkFutaQueen - 11-14-2016

I think Interface and Quality of Life fixes should take preference over more content to fix the clunkiness of the game at the moment. Better chat/message system, better friend system, scrollbars for general chat, expand the character bio to the length of the character window and still add scrollbars to it as well, perhaps allow us to upload images, even pay for additional image slots, stuff like that would help out tremendously.

The devs release an entirely new MnF Game on their main site every 2 weeks on average, probably due to it gaining them more money and having been around for much longer, but shift a bit more attention this way and watch the profits rise, its pretty much a guarantee.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - JohnSins - 11-14-2016

People in game already participate in groups, but if you mean something similar in context to the gym colors in Pokémon Go, I think the moderators and devs wouldn't want to introduce something that intices groupthink or deindividuation as it could lead to harassment and other sorts of problems.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - -J- - 11-15-2016

(11-14-2016, 09:37 PM)DarkFutaQueen Wrote: I think Interface and Quality of Life fixes should take preference over more content to fix the clunkiness of the game at the moment. Better chat/message system, better friend system, scrollbars for general chat, expand the character bio to the length of the character window and still add scrollbars to it as well, perhaps allow us to upload images, even pay for additional image slots, stuff like that would help out tremendously.

The devs release an entirely new MnF Game on their main site every 2 weeks on average, probably due to it gaining them more money and having been around for much longer, but shift a bit more attention this way and watch the profits rise, its pretty much a guarantee.

You're preaching to the choir. This game's always felt unfinished when I take a good look at it. Non-existent chat buffers. An obtuse friend system that clearly wasn't designed for upwards of 50 people on it. Apparent security holes. That fucking PM bug. I realize there's pretty much one guy working on this in Vadim, but -- and I say this expressing my own opinion and not speaking on behalf of any other mods or devs -- come the fuck on.

And there's no question a lot of money seems to be left on the table here. I can't believe for one minute that the main site could possibly be generating more subscriptions than this place, no matter how profitable or unprofitable MnFC is. This is still a super-awesome community, and I'd hate to see it scatter into the far reaches of the internet.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Marissa_L - 11-15-2016

sombody reported my accounts of somthing i haven't do anything to anybody i know it has to be StandFord because he was swearing and bully people lastnight

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - JohnSins - 11-15-2016

(11-15-2016, 01:31 AM)lola2finest Wrote: sombody reported my accounts of somthing i haven't do anything to anybody i know it has to be StandFord because he was swearing and bully people lastnight

You should probably refer to this ( http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=381 ) or the FAQ page to know what to do if you believe you have been unfairly banned. My recommendation is to contact support and explain your story there.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Cath - 11-15-2016

(11-15-2016, 01:31 AM)lola2finest Wrote: sombody reported my accounts of somthing i haven't do anything to anybody i know it has to be StandFord because he was swearing and bully people lastnight

This isn't the right thread. If you have any complain, please ask to one of the moderators here.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Django - 11-15-2016

(11-14-2016, 09:25 PM)Ron_ Wrote: nice thread we can add bank account and gang or group type of something for sex wars

Don't really see how a bank account is useful. What's on your mind?