MNF Club Forums
Suggestions Mega Thread - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestions Mega Thread (/showthread.php?tid=165)

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - DarkXtecy - 04-20-2016

this bug happens coz of the server being crowded..if you try it in a less crowded serve its fine. (not sure if its the server crowd, or the initial area being crowded)

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Sharp - 04-20-2016

(04-20-2016, 11:45 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: this bug happens coz of the server being crowded..if you try it in a less crowded serve its fine. (not sure if its the server crowd, or the initial area being crowded)

If that was the case it would make sense for all parties involved to see the bug. And as the sex takes place in a bed, in a room, the initial area shouldn't really be crowded..

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Wanderlust - 04-20-2016

Don't think that's it. First time I heard of the bug everything looked normal to everyone except for one person watching the pole.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Astik - 04-20-2016

At the top where it shows location it'd be nice if in brackets it had which server you were playing on.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Anallee - 04-20-2016

(04-20-2016, 06:42 PM)Astik Wrote: At the top where it shows location it'd be nice if in brackets it had which server you were playing on.

Excellent idea.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - DarkXtecy - 04-20-2016

(04-20-2016, 11:59 AM)Sharp Wrote:
(04-20-2016, 11:45 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: this bug happens coz of the server being crowded..if you try it in a less crowded serve its fine. (not sure if its the server crowd, or the initial area being crowded)

If that was the case it would make sense for all parties involved to see the bug. And as the sex takes place in a bed, in a room, the initial area shouldn't really be crowded..

there was a mention about the strip bug...and i think some one did mention it in here as well (around the time the strip pose was released) of the same strip pose bug issue, i dont know where in forum it is, but that person even added a screenshot...and some one mentioned that it was due to the (either) server overload or just the room overload...its either of it.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Izton - 04-21-2016

(04-20-2016, 04:24 AM)Michelle34 Wrote: I did not find a bugs section. I've been experiencing a graphical error during a couple of stripper dance moves and also during the latest piledriver sex position.

During the stripping error, it appears as though my characters shoulders, hips and ass kinda separate. This happens most often during Hip Swing Back and Hip Swing Front. As I'm trying it right now, the error isn't occurring but it was occurring 40% of the time I tried to reproduce a few days ago.

During the Piledriver move, as the penis was thrust into the female character, it detached from the male characters balls and fully entered and disappeared into the vagina. It would do this in an infinite loop.

I've also had this problem... at least with the full nelson... the penis detaches from the balls and moves at a different rate to the rest of the animation, It worked fine the first couple of times, but now its stuck on this weird detached penis thing.... such a mood killer

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Shetara - 04-22-2016

hmmmmm this place look good to post new idea for upgrading far more intresting
1: if we have a place like bed in bathroom bathtub and camod and basin and shower.
2:balcony like reeling place and a chaire like on beach where can lie have fun.
3Confusedome pose can be used in every place but some to only spacial places.

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - sheromero - 04-22-2016

I would love to see them make a glory hole for players, where the female go into a booth and the males line up

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - crimsonextacy - 04-22-2016

(04-22-2016, 11:05 AM)sheromero Wrote: I would love to see them make a glory hole for players, where the female go into a booth and the males line up

Maybe at some point they can add an adult book store. It could sell sex toys if they ever get added and fetish costumes like school girl, maid, ect. And there could be video booths with glory holes for the players to use.