MNF Club Forums
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! (/showthread.php?tid=1665)

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Shinomi - 01-05-2018

A /me function is very cool i like that idea

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - skeunky - 01-05-2018

schoolgirl outfit
feet fetish position ?
a rape system ?

female use petnis on a boy for rape him ? (lol, i wanted do this) ; or other fantasy like a domina

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Cath - 01-06-2018

No rape

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Overfiend - 01-06-2018

I'm with Cath..."No Rape"

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Willy_for_Boobies - 01-06-2018

If someone would like to read what already was discussed about this theme 
can read it here : Rape PLAY ...... ?talk about it?

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - skeunky - 01-07-2018

Choosing Teen / Milf / Granny ?

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - JohnSins - 01-07-2018

(01-05-2018, 08:38 PM)skeunky Wrote: a rape system ?

female use petnis on a boy for rape him ? (lol, i wanted do this) ; or other fantasy like a domina

That’s something you can roleplay with someone that wants to do that, but the closest thing to that type of system is the Baths.... lol....

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Vrook - 01-07-2018

There has been an extensive discussion already, regarding the "rape" thing. And it is nothing that should be present in the game, regardless it's just a system/mini-game or whatever. Since, for some players, that could have been victims of this crime, or knowing people that have the misfortune to be such a victim, it's a delicate subject.

As for that, the "rape" thing, if for some still is a fetish, should be done in the privacy of Private Messages and/or Room/Apartment, with someone that extensively agreed before to this Roleplay.

Hope this settle it.
With all due respect,

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - Joanna_Smith - 01-07-2018

Thank you Vrook for putting my own thoughts into words, it indeed Should not be in the game. So far, everything in the game is about consensual fun and or ficticious fantasy fullfillment. Destite it probably being a "Legitimate" kink, we should not promote a crime in this social platform.

It is for this reason i am not going to even considder putting that suggestion in the big list in the opening post, despite it popping up multiple times.

I have the same reasoning towards giving an age option for avatars. Nothing wrong (i guess) with having an older looking avatar, but people will want some to look of an age that makes it children, and therefor comes into the crime category again.
A weird middle ground for this being schoolgirl outfits, because reasons i guess...?

Anyway, hope i dont step on to many toes with that reasoning, thought i should get involved with my own thread for a bit while we wait for the next update.

RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - xChenaaQ - 01-08-2018

I would like to bring up the issue about sounds. I've been playing this game for a few days now, and noticed there aren't any music or sound. I'm not sure if it is because I am using the mobile browser to play this game (flash-enabled), or it is just that this game has no sound at all.

I was actually expecting this game to have 'sex sounds'. I know this may be weird for others. Yeah, I like the sex part in this game also the animations and poses, but it is disappointing not hear any sex sounds at all while doing sex. I really feel that us players will be more turned on while doing the sex if it had sex sounds. I swear! I hope the devs will consider this idea! I believe I'm not the only one who noticed this. Smile